Wildstar Intro-Qwaz

Qwaz

Hello yall, the Qwaz here. Been looking into Wildstar for a bit now, and it's here! Yall probably know my boys, Brixz and Healzalot. I'm the friend Healzalot never asked for, and Brixz is my brother from another mother!...and just a few years in between. Known Healz for years, met Brixz through him playing WoW, then SWTOR. Then GW2...then ARR. Man we've played a lot of games. If there's an mmo, the crew has usually hit it up in some capacity. SWTOR...I didn't really make it far there...Tatooine sucked all the interest out of me...couldn't say there was much of any for that game, anyway. Other MMOs under my belt outside of that goof troupe include DAoC, PSU, and Warhammer. I usually tank/dps, though I've done some healing.

As for me? Like to consider myself a cool dude, laid back most of the time...like to crack jokes when I can. Imma graphic designer/illustrator. Living in northeast North Carolina...literally slapping distance away from Healzalot. I'm a cat person, in case yall were wondering. If anyone would like a jack russell, it's on the house! Love red heads, short walks on the beach, and taking the bike out. I'm a hipster when it comes to music...I like and don't like many things. Still convincing Brixz that glam rock was a good thing.

Currently playing a chua engineer tank. Loving the game so far. Looking forward to hearin from yall! Alright, shrek yall later.

Welcome to the forums!

All the officers are probably sleeping, I think, so they should get around to bumping your access up to 'Guest' when they wake from their slumber.

You probably know from Brixz and Healzalot that we enjoy asking any and all questions about a person - it's what we do.  So let me start the chain by...

• How many cats do you own?  Are you the male version of crazy cat lady? (pics might be required)
  • What kind of graphic design do you do?

I'd ask more but going to the train station for a beer!

Later.

Welcome, Qwaz!

I will update your status to Guest so that you can move about the forum. I'll be sending you a welcome message shortly as well. Once you're set up on mumble we can get you invited to the guild in-game. Please be sure that your mumble name matches your forum name.

Glam rock had it's moment but it's not something I can listen to long-term. Rock, Grunge and Punk from the 80s and 90s - still listening to it, will still listen to it in another 20 years, I bet!!

What's an embarrassing story you can tell us about those two?

Hope you enjoy the guild!

Please read and respond where applicable :Onion 109: 

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here

• read Wildstar Chapter New Member: Welcome here

Look forward to seeing you in game!

Listen...I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you. I have one cat. But...her mass is enough for three. As for design, I mostly do print media work.

See...the thing about glam rock is that it ages like munster cheese, not well. But...there are current bands today pulling it off. Giving it that fresh feel. Sounds good! Punk...you can have that, lol. Was never really a fan. 

See the thing about Healz and Brixz is that they're pretty smooth...good at covering up their faults. Any embarrassing mishaps involving those two are usually on my behalf. Got trapped in Healz's restroom, once. Door decided it won't lettin me out. So I'm in here terrified, I don't want to break this dude's door down. I'm calling out "Uh...Zak...your door ain't movin..." It was a good laugh. As for Brixz? Well, let's just say he might be the galaxy's shortest storm trooper. 

I remember the bathroom incident, I got the impression he was worried I was going to lock him in there and then sell his organs on the black market........I would never do that? I'll vouch for this dude any day though, he even comes over and helps me make beer from time to time so you know he is reliable!

As for your dog man, I already told you to take it down to the buffett, you know you would get top dollar ha.

Welcome.  I am dismayed that no one is giving you a hard time.  That is... unacceptable.  So here we go.

What's the best song ever written (no waffling)?  What's the largest number of people you've every crammed into a sedan?  What movie made you laugh the most?  What movie was the biggest disappointment?  Have you ever used a cassette tape?  Do you know what one is?

Best song ever written goes to Hand on the Pump, Cypress Hill. 

No sedans, but I've crammed five people, six including myself, into a Lumina.

Everyone hates it, but The Other Guys made me laugh pretty hard. Honorable mention is Saw 3...god damn was that goofy.

Biggest disappointing movie was Man of Steel, seriously. 

Cassette tape?...I hardly know what a CD is...

Hey and welcome, the Qwaz!

I gotta say, Man of Steel is probably a solid choice for most disappointing movie ever. While I didn't have any expectations for it and didn't even really have it on my radar when it came out (I was really sick of superhero/comic book movies for a while), a friend of mine and Tilluk's brought it over for our D&D group to watch one Saturday........

Talk about movies that make you laugh. We all drank and watched it start to finish... almost every scene was either a total groaner or a complete riot. I'd recommend it to anybody who likes laughing at bad movies.