[EVE] Caldari Joans

Caldari Joans

Just got home (yay for half day schedule) and successfully baited this: https://zkillboard.com/kill/50865717/

Malediction just had to jump onto the KM!

Gotta love that holiday schedule. I decided that I'm non-essential personnel and that I deserve to work 9-2 this week and next week.

I know that guy! He dropped us when we were living in Insmother! Nice kill.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure here's a screenshot from EFT: 

cab0dfa0ab.png

This builds on a foundation I have for X-Large Ancil Boosted tanks.  You can change out the resist mods for a shield boost amp to get near same results. I have ECCM fit because the day prior there was a Falcon around our system and I left it up in case Ragma (the cloaky hunter) brought one through the cyno.  I made sure to fit a Nosferatu so I could continue to run my tackle and shield hardeners under what I planned would be intense capacitor warfare.

I actually recorded the fight and will upload it once I can get a few more clips.  If you watch it you'll notice I'm having to spam my modules to use up the cap the NOS brings in before the Sin and Tengu drains it out. Close fight, I ended up at 14% armor when the Sin popped. I didn't take a blue pill until late into the fight. It would have made it not even close if I took it right off the bat.

As far as getting him to engage- the hunter Ragma attempted to BLOPs drop my Typhoon last week but messed up tackle.  After that point whenever I knew he was active (he AFK cloaks) I would bounce from gates to station to look innocent. A Raven is typically a juicy PvE target and it was just a matter of time. He actually dropped onto me when I was on station.  Last check of his KB before I baited gave me two important pieces of intel: first, the Sin pilot/last Sin lossmail: https://zkillboard.com/kill/50725187/ and second, the fact that midday EST he typically only drops with the Sin whereas in the evening he drops the Sin plus friends. It being midday meant I had a good chance of only getting hit by the Sin.