[EVE] My thanks! --from maGz

maGz

I just wanted to say Thank You for allowing me to be a part of your community for a little while!

If I had to do it all over again, I know I would have joined with a different attitude in my mind and my heart. 

I was exposed to something that I had never played with before, which was a community that played a game, versus a game that made a community.  That I think is what makes SOHCO special in EVE.

I had tried to do that within the game a long time ago, it worked well for a long time, then completely fell apart.  I was trying to do it again, with someone I thought I trusted.  I was proved wrong, 30bil isk wrong.  What sucks, it isn't the isk that the important thing, it's losing the people I thought were friends.

CJ, Kitten, you guys are and were AWESOME!  If you ever need anything, put me first in your call list!

To [EVE]SOHCO  Thank you and I hope my donation offset the pain I caused.

To South of Heaven---  Hopefully you won't kick me off the site, maybe I could learn to be a part of a community again!

maGz

Ken