Kasheira - WoW intro

fox

Hello! My main character is Kasheira and I've been raiding on and off since vanilla.  I have known Esta since around the late MoP (Siege) era.  I have quite a few alts, but have mostly been casual for the past few xpacs.  I'm looking for a place to call home and some like minded people that enjoy the entertainment factor of gaming with company that doesn't stir up drama.  I'm one of the easiest going people you will ever meet, but that also means I'm on the quiet side.

Gaming aside, I work in IT and have more degrees than I would typically admit unless asked.  I have an almost 3 year old pup and am very much a pet person.

Hello, Kasheira!

I'm Mordigrim. Also Mordi. Sometimes Brad. 

If Esta is vouching for you I feel pretty comfortable assuming you're good people so I won't grill you too hard. 

If you had to eat the same three pizza toppings (mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce come standard and don't count as toppings for this hypothetical situation) on every pizza you ate for the rest of your life what toppings would you pick? 

If your dog could talk, how would they describe your personality?

If you could hang out with one fictional character in their universe for a week, who would you pick and why?

Feel free to hit me back with any questions you have!

13 hours ago, Mordigrim said:

Hello, Kasheira!

I'm Mordigrim. Also Mordi. Sometimes Brad. 

If Esta is vouching for you I feel pretty comfortable assuming you're good people so I won't grill you too hard. 

If you had to eat the same three pizza toppings (mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce come standard and don't count as toppings for this hypothetical situation) on every pizza you ate for the rest of your life what toppings would you pick? 

If your dog could talk, how would they describe your personality?

If you could hang out with one fictional character in their universe for a week, who would you pick and why?

Feel free to hit me back with any questions you have!

So pizza toppings is always a tough one for me. I enjoy most fruits and veggies so load it all on there and it’s all good! If I had to pick a few, one of the faves around here is pineapple, jalapeños, and olives. If you like to get funky, green olives are even better. 

My dog would probably say not enough treats and not enough belly rubs haha. But for personality, definitely on the easy going side and very go with the flow.

I love adventure and puzzle games. Take me to an immersive world with something to solve and I’m hooked. Throw in a humorous storyline and all the better! Dalboz from the Zork series probably ranks towards the top. What’s not to love about hanging out with a real DM through travels?

On 7/13/2020 at 8:53 PM, Devotional said:

Hi Kash! It's good to see you again!

Post a picture of your puppo immediately, okay thanks. (:

A couple pup pictures attached. One is the photo from the rescue shelter and the other late last year. 

C5F31163-2690-4698-BCC0-0FDC7E88939D.jpeg

D34C7D76-BBDB-4657-BDEF-CE996C01CC3E.jpeg