Jump to content

Niia/Aiia WoW App :)


Recommended Posts

Hi all! I'm Niia, with a bunch of various -iia type alts floating around, but I mainly play my 120 disc priest Niia and 120 warlock, Aiia. I'm more than willing to play whatever the guild needs most, though. 

I just returned back to retail from an... interesting experience leading a raiding guild in classic that has me itching for a home where I can raid, do some heroics and mythic without the toxicity and perpetual torrent of misogyny and gamer words, and you guys sound like exactly the kind of guild I have been hoping to find (and had kinda been losing hope existed). You may see an app from my friend Pascal soon as well. :) 

I was a social in Esta's former guild LA with my husband Chuje (better known to some on Stormreaver back in Legion as Fjarnskaggl, lol). I've been playing WoW since vanilla and was pretttttty embarrassingly hardcore in a past life during the vanilla->wrath period. I actually met my husband when I recruited him to heal in for our raid team in Wrath. The rest was history. I've been either a warlock or priest main for pretty much my entire time in WoW. Dunno what it is about those two classes, but no matter the changes I'm always drawn to them. I'm a former hairstylist turned product educator and this whole COVID mess has left me with a WHOLEEE lot of free time to spend online, so my schedule is pretty open. 

I live just outside NYC with my husband and our cat, Moonspell and my enormous plant collection that will one day take over the entire house. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya! 

I'm Mordi or Mordigrim and sometimes Brad. Your choice, I'm good with all of them. 

Warlocks are the bestest so if you love Warlocks too then you should know we're friends now. I'll conveniently ignore your time as a Priest and just count you as a Warlock buddy :lol:

What's your favorite thing about being near NYC? I've never been, I've always wanted to go though. One day...

If you were tasked with retrieving an ancient artifact hidden on another planet in another realm of existence but you could take any four people or characters, real or fictional, from any universe and any point in time who would you pick and why?

If your husband were here and describing your personality to us for you, what do you think he would say about you?

Feel free to hit me back with any questions you have, serious or silly! Oh and welcome to the forum :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, Niia! 

 

SoH as a whole takes a pretty firm stance on the many -isms and I can say from experience that this is probably the only place I've ever really felt 100% comfortable openly being a woman in any online game. I hope, and think, you'll like it here. 

 

I love the name of your cat! What kinds of plants do you have? Any favorites? 

 

If you could have one really, really minor super power what would it be and how would you use it to greatest effect? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. The best thing about being near NYC is 100% the food. Literally any cuisine I could think of from anywhere in the world, I can find it here just a stone's throw away. Its kinda dangerous. >_> It almost makes up for the traffic. Almost. 


2. What planet am I going to? What might we be up against here? What am I retrieving exactly? All important details before I can form my team. You've gotta give me the opportunity to overthink and overplan the whole affair. :P 

 

3. Depends on his mood at the moment. ;) He'd probably tell you I am a strong, opinionated kinda chick with a soft and cuddly core, haha. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Estarriol said:

Welcome, Niia! 

 

SoH as a whole takes a pretty firm stance on the many -isms and I can say from experience that this is probably the only place I've ever really felt 100% comfortable openly being a woman in any online game. I hope, and think, you'll like it here. 

 

I love the name of your cat! What kinds of plants do you have? Any favorites? 

 

If you could have one really, really minor super power what would it be and how would you use it to greatest effect? 


I am SOOO excited to hear that. Sounds like a breath of fresh air tbh!

She's spoiled AF. I've got a huge succulent and cactus collection, some carnivorous sundews, along with the standard pothos, spider plants, and zz plants. I love the latter 3 for how easy they are to take care of, but my burro tail and string of dolphin succulents are definitely my favorites even if they're highly temperamental. They just look so cool. The sundews are SUPER cool as well and the world's best mosquito control - even if Moonspell tries to eat them as soon as they get brought inside for the winter. 

really minor super power.. how minor are we talking here? can i have the ability to know exactly where the lost keys, cellphone, and sunglasses i definitely just had in my hand 5 minutes ago are? Pretty sure i'd get daily use out of that one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Niia said:

2. What planet am I going to? What might we be up against here? What am I retrieving exactly? All important details before I can form my team. You've gotta give me the opportunity to overthink and overplan the whole affair. :P


You're going to the undead planet Eox. You'll be facing the might of the Eoxian Corpse Fleet as you attempt to approach the planet and the artifact is protected by a cabal of powerful Mystics deep within an ancient Elebrian temple. To further exacerbate things, an alliance of ships belonging to several crews from the Free Captains being led by a particularly dangerous Vesk Captain who is known to be a powerful Solarian are also vying for the artifact. There are also rumors of an unimaginably massive transport ship filled with an unknown race that came through a wormhole from another galaxy that is on a collision course with Eox.

 

Since I'm sending you on a space mission your 5 person party is now also being provided with a ship of your choosing from any universe but you will have no additional support to crew it, it must be able to be crewed by no more than 5 people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mordigrim said:


You're going to the undead planet Eox. You'll be facing the might of the Eoxian Corpse Fleet as you attempt to approach the planet and the artifact is protected by a cabal of powerful Mystics deep within an ancient Elebrian temple. To further exacerbate things, an alliance of ships belonging to several crews from the Free Captains being led by a particularly dangerous Vesk Captain who is known to be a powerful Solarian are also vying for the artifact. There are also rumors of an unimaginably massive transport ship filled with an unknown race that came through a wormhole from another galaxy that is on a collision course with Eox.

 

Since I'm sending you on a space mission your 5 person party is now also being provided with a ship of your choosing from any universe but you will have no additional support to crew it, it must be able to be crewed by no more than 5 people. 


In which case: Ash Williams, to handle that whole pesky army of the dead mess, one ascended Daniel Jackson to appeal to the mystics, Kip Thorne to show the Solarian what those black holes are really all about... i guess i need a powerful healer too. i need to think about that one. 

we'll be piloting the ship Destiny of stargate universe, largely self-sufficient and self-navigating, fueled by the energy of stars, and with a handy dandy repository of the ancients on board for easy access the the greatest wealth of information and tech in the known universe. is that cheating? :P 

Edited by Niia
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Niia said:

is that cheating? :P 


Nope! I like it. Well thought out, efficiently planned, and I just love the idea of Ash mowing through everyone on the planet Eox. If I ever play a Starfinder campaign I'm 100% bringing an Ash-like character. You get an A, for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...