Hi There

Traxx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Trevour

Hi everyone ... another member of Sacrifice checking in.

Trevour level 35 swordmaster

My introduction will certainly echo items you heard from Traxx and the others members of Sacrifice. I am in my 30s, married with two kids. Playtime depends on the kid's soccer games, practices and homework but I normally find time to play several days a week. As for work, I sit in a cube all day with my nose burried in email. Sooo when I get home I am normally in the mood to logo and kill something.

NOTE : I taken a couple months off from Warhammer to explore LOTRO. Still tring to level a char high enough to get into Moria. I plan on splitting my time between the two games to balance the PVE/questing of LOTRO and the RVR of Warhammer.

Trevour

Hi Trevour, and thanks for the intro.

While we do not have playtime requirements, we do need time to get to know recruits, in order to make an informed decision about whether or not to promote to member. Please keep this in mind as you juggle your two games. For applicants with limited gametime, you may need to take a little more initiative (in game and on the message boards) to make sure they are not still strangers after the first few weeks. ;)

That said, access granted and welcome aboard.

NOTE : I taken a couple months off from Warhammer to explore LOTRO. Still tring to level a char high enough to get into Moria. I plan on splitting my time between the two games to balance the PVE/questing of LOTRO and the RVR of Warhammer.

Trevour

What server are you on in LotRO? I have a number of characters gathering dust on Elendilmir.

Guest Trevour

My LOTR Server is Brandywine. I have a lvl 39 Champion and a lvl 21 Captain and several alts that are sub-10.

I should be around a bit this weekend. Work as been a bit busy this week. I doubt I will get an playtime tonite or tomorrow. Just finishing up a server re-config. We are in the finial stages of testing. I think we are nearly done.

Trevour