Hi There

Traxx

I've run my own BBS back in the day where online play was putting in your daily moves and waiting till the next day.

I was just talkin' about the good ole' days in the other forum about the BBS games I used to play. The original MMO's, although not very massive....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Folks you should expect to see:

Stymey 36 IB

Hooda 40 WP

Ruffus 31 IB

Trevour 35 Swordmaster

Fenrisan 31 Archmage

Cigs 34 BW

Yipp 30 Archmage (Away on Business but will be back in about a month)

Kaydrah 30 BW (Wife of Traxx)

Anictes WH (Wife of Ruffus)

There are a couple more inactives who will probably be back. We are all RL firends or Family.

I've contacted everyone, put out the word so we should be seeing posts here before too long.

Hello SOH,

Glad to see a guild that reaspects the real life:) My name is Steve and have a wife and 2 small children. I work 4 nights a week so my playtime varries depending on the day. I have been playing MMOs since a month into DAoC. Since then I have tried COH, SWG, Shadowbane and WOW. Like many other I have spent A good part of the last 3 years playing WOW. I have 3 lvl 70 , my main being a disc priest. I loved doing arenas and battlegrounds. I also liked small pvp dungeons like ZG ,Kara, and grp instances. I did not like Raids for hours on end. I came to WAR at open beta and have not been back to WOW for WotLK. I came here for the pvp(rvr) aspect of the game. I have always loved fantasy PVP. I have done , but dont do much open RVR for the fact that keep trading in PUG raids is so prevelant. I really enjoy conflict and hate the fact that people RVR, but dont PVP:) My main is a heal specced WP. I also have a lvl 25 AM, and an approaching 20 WH. I never expect guilds I'm in to create fun for me. Fun in games is what I make of it. I look for guilds for the social aspect of it, and not the content or the phat loot available. Your 2-4 week trial period seems nice for both side to see if the fit is right. Although, by reading some of your forums, the maturity of us from the Sacrifice guild will most likely work out well with the members of SOH. Thanks for your time, see you in game.

Steve( Hooda)

I never expect guilds I'm in to create fun for me.

Hooda that was really a spot-on introduction from my point of view - we look for this mix of maturity and initiative exactly as you have stated it.

I have set you up for Recruit access so that you can participate in our game-specific discussions.

Should we plan to get some of you folks invited into the guild tonight? Or do you need some more time?

As far as I'm concerned, I think we are ready. The word is out and being that we all contact each other in RL

I dont think we need to worry about not being in the old guild to communicate with those still in the moving process.

I'll just pick up the phone if i need to. :D

We had been approached by a few guilds that were looking for others, but once we took a good look, it was apparent

that SoH was were we wanted to be.

So if you feel comfortable, we would be happy to have you start adding us in.

Huzzah!