Biscuits -- so starchay!

Biscuits

Gah, I hate starting threads. It's like first introductions irl only you don't have to worry if something is in your teeth, which oddly doesn't make it easier.

I'm Biscuits, a RP. I've had a chance to game with a lot of you. I like the clear consice instructions you give without the drama, because life is enough drama already. Can I get an Amen. Gravey is my man and we have three kids. I'm a full time nursing student and work as an ER tech.

I'm at a crossroads in the game and the future of Biscuits is a wee bit unclear. Gravey gets all pissy when we talk about it because we enjoy gaming together as our couple hobby (awwww). Seriously, the only thing that keeps me in this game the small time I do is the chance to roll with you guys in the lakes. Now that isn't a waste of time. We get it done and I have fun. That I can justify as stress relief which is good for my health, yes? Yes. Therefore I should do it. See what I did there? That was some serious justifying. I'm pro.

I've been procrastinating on making this thread because 1) it's the whole first thread thing, and 2) an introduction thread implies commitment, which I'm not ready to give the game at the moment -- refer previous paragraph and 3) I never know how to end these things. I mean, what did we learn here? I'm a woman that can't make up her mind if she wants to keep gaming or not so she's making a thread to tell you that oh and can she roll with you more. I mean....? The rambles. Yeesh.

Anyway, sup! My introduction post is over and I lived!