Greetings and Salutations

Infiniti

Howdy all,

Well with the announcement of the Slayer coming out I have officially left the dark side and plan on making my new main a Slayer. For those who dont know this is/was Mordichai 40 Marauder from Lethargic, I have been talking to Ashin and a few others and would like to join SoH.

I play 8-10 hours a day, and currently live in Alaska but only for 5 more months (stationed here in the military) I have played MMO's for over 10 years, my last long endeavor being EQ for 7 years. I am 38 years old (HEY NO OLD FART COMMENTS) just kidding sling all the jokes you want im sure ive heard them.

Not sure what else you might want to know about me, Infiniti is a WP currently level 16 who i will continue to play till I unlock Slayer and then its on like Donkey Kong! my Slayers name will be Grimjin Oathtaker (already reserved first name)

Well if you want to know some more just ask in game or here and I will do my best to answer.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alaska eh? USAF? I'm US Army, stationed at Buckley AFB in Denver right now.

You and I can be Slayer buddies, as I plan to level one to 40. Though I probably won't be able to match your playtime until I end up in Korea in November. Doing the whole unaccompanied tour thing to stabilize my family in our (owned) house in Denver.

Look forward to seeing you around man.

Tyrlis yes, USAF i just hit 20 in December, I did my year remote in Korea a few years back at Kunsan, i dont remember much about that year :D And hell ya we can level up together, I will be PCSing in June not sure where yet I find out mid February so i will bo offline for about a month or so.

skittles you say?.... can i trade them in for hard liquor and women off ill repute?

My Big boys', boot date is March 17th. He'll be 22 on March 30th. I'm proud and happy, but still sad.

He is hoping for a job in Aerospace Propulsion, scored very well on the ASVAB and 90 something on Mechanical. Recruiter was kind of a jerk. But he put up with it all, so maybe it was good prep.He doesn't have a guaranteed Job, just a guaranteed placement in the mechanical field.

His USAF boot camp is San Antonino. His Tech school will be Sheppard, if he gets anything in his top 3 Job list.

He signed up for 6 years. He was really tired of working all day, trying to get a head. Not making enough for rent, school and girls :D

Skittles can not be traded for booze but I hear wanton Women will except them in barter for personal favors.

Tayomi, I have been in Aircraft Maintenance for 20 years and loved it, I was a crew chief on F-15's and am now the Chief Inspector of Quality Assurance for F-15 and F-22 Aircraft here at Elmendorf AFB, AK. It is an awesome career working on and around aircraft if you like to work with your hands, we are on the road alot though....I have guys deployed to 6 different countries at the moment as well as several locations in the lower 48 (thats continental U.S. for you non-Alaskans) :D

If there are any questions your son has please feel free to hit me up and i will do my best to answer them, not to sound like a recruiter but with todays economy the way it is he has chosen a very secure job as long as he can stay out of trouble and listen to orders.