Hello

Guest Shug

Guest Shug

Hey,

I saw a SoH recruitment thread in the DC forums and you guys sounded like what I was looking for in a guild. Also I have seen a couple members in some SC's.

I have just returned to WAR after a break from MMO's (Wow, Lotr, Eq II, GW) . I started with Order on release and then switched to Destro for a change (usually play "good" factions). After playing several characters I have decided on playing a zealot, healing specced. His name is Shugnaught.

My playtime usually starts around 9ish central time until about midnight almost everynight. My schedule is a little erratic sometimes as I am in graduate school so playing time is always subject to change.

Well I hope that is enough information to go on and I hope I can fit into SoH.

Shug

Heya Shug! I just returned to the game too and I am finding a new love for it again too. A very solid intro post here so dont worry about that, when you are online again do a /who south and ask for an officer and we can get you an invite. I am Zyco or Hawthe :scared: