I frow stiks fo u!

Guest Loudmouf

Guest Loudmouf

What's up guys. Great time tonight, thanks for the influence.

I believe you are expecting an introduction. Lets see what I can do.

Been a gamer on and off since EQ1. Played on a team pvp server there. Had quite the stint in World of Snorecraft. Although I had the pleasure, and the stress, of leading successful guilds in both endeavors.

Tried Vanguard and LotR for a while. Not particularly my cup of tea. PvP games are where I belong.

I enjoy the squigherder, but I'm interested in a Black Orc as well. Kind of a greenskin fan, ha! Although my Black Orc, Loudmouf, is only r8 atm. I really enjoy the tank aspects in this game, and how they are incorporated into RvR.

I played from open beta until just before the BG/Kotbs patch. Just came back recently to find DC to be about the only server with any real action.

I've come to find WAR as my game of choice, in that I don't feel obligated to play the game so much. I enjoy it, and I enjoy that I can log off without blowing a 4 hour raid. I've done my time with the grind, I'm just looking to relax.

I've got a wonderful wife, whom also plays, a magus named Sorlenna. We have 2 beautiful daughters. Toddlers.

I'm a machinist by trade. I'm a candidate this year for an apprenticeship, for my journeyman's card. With any luck, that will happen for me. I dig my job. Which is hard to find. Often times I work upward 65-70 hours a week, if they're offering the overtime. I never turn it down, not with having a family to take care of.

I play guitar, or try to at least. Still learning. So yes, I lied when I claimed I would play the intro to South of Heaven for you. I can't, and won't. That'd be blasphemy!

I'm pretty social. Has it's good points and bad. Like the part where I will randomly slam you with a wall of text! OH YES, I'M DOIN' IT NEOW ERNT I!

I have vent, but normally don't talk on it. I usually just listen through a headset. If that's ok.

Hrmmm, that's about it. For now!

What about you guys? Long walks on the beach? Evening tandom bicycle rides? Singles chatrooms? DO TELL!

- Stikfrower, Frower of Stiks

- Loudmouf, Professional Bellower

Edited by Loudmouf