Next new member

galipot

Hello!

yesterday i had a long discussion with rancour and your guild seemed interesting for me and my friend.

We are 2 rl friend playing with each other. 29 sorc and 27 shammy. We both have experience in high lvl content with other game such as EQ, VG, WOW, a bit of AOC. We are mature player, low 30's and both have real life responsability to attend to.

We want to find a good guild, well organized that is a bit hardcore. We want a good ambiance and no drama. We already jave multitude of toon on this game on different server. For my part i had a 40 Zea on monolith. Went to LV a couple of time with my guild buddy back then.

We rerolled to get more action here, because monolith was pratically dead. I raided orvr with your group yesterday and liked what i saw. You also seemed organized in SC, which is a good thing. Haven,t lost one premade SC with you yesterday.

We'd like to contribute to your guild with out gameplay experience.

Looking forward to fight with you again!

This is a very nice intro post. You did a good job trying to keep with us, even though we were doing most of our coordination over vent. So we could see you are a solid player.

Although our recruitment is currently closed to Shaman, it is possible to make an exception. Let's see if we can group with you and your friend tonight, if you are online? Thanks for stopping by to apply!

I say take the shammy too, I will just stick with the marauder for my main unless numbers change. I have been trying hard to keep both roughly the same level and figure out at lvl 40 which toon is needed more. marauder is currently 28 and shammy is 26 with 2 lvls of rested.