The manifesto of me!

Tom

Well, let's see... I suppose I should put a little something about me here in this appropriately titled manifesto.

My name is Tom, hence the original and rather catchy (if I do say so) screen name. I am 30 years old, not married, though I am seeing someone I think is pretty great, and have no wee ones carrying my DNA. I live and work here in Orange County (Southern Cali.). I love the area, though the people can be a bit pretentious. I am a network administrator by day, and a superhero who fights for good and for awesomeness by night. It is a selfless job, but someone has to do it!

I have known Tayomi for about half of my existence on this Earth. We met playing Magic: The Gathering, and though I was an annoying little twit she let me hang around. ;)

I have played just about every MMO known to man and woman, and a few known only to martians from the third moon of Saturn. There is something that cracks me up about goblins, and I rather enjoy playing my squig herder. I have only recently started playing again, though I did have a squig herder on Azazel who was just about into T3.

If you have any questions for me, I am pretty much an open book. I very much appreciate the invite and the more I get the chance to read the forums and get to chat with you folks, the more I look forward to having the chance to get to know you more.

Tom (Ikthor)