mmmhh Icedcoffee - Guild Application!

Guest Icecoffee

Guest Icecoffee

Hi guys, I was browsing the warhammer forums, specifically the destruction guild forum where I found the SOH post requesting new players to reroll with them on Dark Crag and it seemed like an attractive offer!

Especially since alot of the reasons you guys left your orignal server was for the same reasons I left mine (Ironfist) and decided to reroll on Dark Crag!

I only have experience with playing a Chosen to rank 40 which I've been playing since the launch of WAR back in November. I don't have much end-game experience since I took a long break from WAR and only recently returned.

I'm hoping I can join SOH in a fresh start on Dark Crag where I can finally enjoy the game on a server where the population is healthy and alive and I can finally get to see what the Warhammer end-game is all about as well get stuck in to some competitive RVR!

I hope you guys will consider me for recruitment as I would very much like to lay down some roots on Dark Crag and I believe SOH would be a great place to start. : )

Links to my old char (Ironfist) and my new one on Dark Crag:

Scarface

https://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=6444&server=168

Icedcoffee

https://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=654410&server=173

If there is anything-else you would like to know about myself feel free to ask me either here on in-game, I look forward to your decision!

Hi! Your 40 had awful gear and RR. You musta just PL'd him with PQ's, eh? I don't like iced coffee, I'm an elitist Mountain Dew Drinker. And I can envision some confusion when we get lazy and abbreviate your name to 'IC' and we're all like 'Where's IC?' and I say 'Dude it's north of Chaos Wastes' and they're like 'WTF?'

Anyways, I'm not going to be able to help you at all with stuff in the game, but welcome to the forums!

Hi and welcome! Zyco mentioned to me that he had spoken with you a few days ago. Nice to see that you made it here. We are still looking for Choppas and you've reached the minimum level, so you are elligible for your invite.

We have a few people that are in their low teens, so maybe you can hook up with them. However, you'll need to be comfortable taking your own initiative, because most of the guild is T3 and T4.

If that sounds good to you, please /who South for an invite. :)