Hey there

Guest burningdown

Guest burningdown

Hello,

My name is Jim and I'm 27 years old. I have seen a few members of SoH running around and I went to aionsource and saw the name again on the Legion list. Honestly I have little MMO experience. I only played the wow trial on about 4 seperate ocassions and have watched other people play the game. I am looking for a solid group of people to roll with that I can learn from and also do my part. I am not someone that would be able to sit down for a 8-10 hour sessions but I would participate in as much game content as possible.

I am mature(read: old) so I don't yell and curse into a mike like a kid, but I also like to laugh and have fun. oh, I'm a level 10 Gladiator currently. I'm really liking the game so far. What does everyone else think of it?

See you in the game!

Hello Jim!

Currently I'm very tired, so if what I type next doesn't make sense I apologize.

First of all, Welcome to your first MMO major experience. I just got off my WoW binge and I'm loving Aion. I don't think many people here sit down for 8-10 hour sessions, excluding this last week lol. A lot of people took time off to get leveling our of the way.

Hope to see more of you in game.