Introduction - Eryalin

Eryalin

Hey! I'm Eryalin [pronounced Eh-rye-ah-lyn]. I'm currently lvl 28, closing in pushing for 30 for new wings! I met many of you tonight running around the abyss; it was tons of fun.

I'm 34, married, with one 9 yr old daughter. We live in Tennessee. I work from home doing Medical Transcription, so I'm on many afternoons doing crafting back-and-forth between work. I have a degree in Sociology, minor Psychology/Criminology and worked as a social worker for about seven years. Very high burn out rate in social work! However, I love working from home.

My in-game interests are running around in the abyss, Elyos hunting, and I look forward to "rifting", though I haven't had the pleasure yet. I also craft Tailoring and Alchemy, although I'm not very far along. I find the PvE in Aion fun as well and enjoy questing, grouping, and whatnot.

My husband, Decompression, joined SoH tonight as well. We look forward to seeing everyone and getting together for some fun!

Hey there. Social work sounds pretty challenging, I have enough trouble dealing with the people that are already supposed to listen to me.

Rifting is hard. Usually the pigeons are gathered around the rift before we have any significant chance of gathering a group to go through the rift.

Glad to have your group in the guild.