Voxiss, an Introduction

Voxiss

Hello all,

What should I say, I am 39 year old male, married with 2 daughters, and am currently a Sargent First Class stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC.

I am an open minded person approching everyone based on their personal merits rather than their demographic. I enjoy chatting in /l chat and on vent except during instances or raids as I tend to consentrate on instructions a doing what I am supposed to be doing.

I have been tracking SoH since I first noticed you a short time after launch and your Legion seems to be a good group to be around.

Currently I am in Legacy witch consists of My wife, my 16yro daughter and 3 friends from a previous MMORPG wich shall remain nameless (WoW). I am at a point where I wish to progress further in Aion but I want to talk it over with them before I make any decisions.

So for now, Hello and if you need a chanter for a group please feel free to wisper me :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vox. Sorry about last night - one of our members was needing "tech support" right in the middle of our convo, and I dropped the ball! By the time I /w'd you to apologize for being nonresponsive, you had logged.

Are your friends and family thinking about a legion also? It's something we could explore, although I will just say upfront we've ample tanks and a bit of a surplus on clerics right now.

We'll be headed into the Abyss tonight if you'd like to join us in alliance/vent. Going to see if these new fixes reduced cryengine crashes. :thumbup:

(I'll set you up with Friend access for now but this won't let you into our Aion boards atm. At least you can wander and get a sense of things if you like.)

Edited by Ashin

• 4 weeks later...