~*~*~Naunet's Intro~*~*~

Guest Naunet

Heyas!~

My character name is Naunet and I have found recent interest in Aion. My personal gaming history is as a hardcore player in FFXI, WoW, and EveOnline.

Play Experience/Style

In FFXI I was one of the first and few to actually have my Ulitimate weapon crafted (Gungnir) as a Dragoon, participated in HNM hunting Dynamis Sea and Sky. In WoW I played since day one and played hardcore, I was heavily involved pvp and pve. My guild played through original Naxx, and through Heroic content of Wotlk, when I decided to stop playing wow we were chomping our way through heroic 25m TOGC. I was ranked and voted amung top rogues on my server in vanilla wow, in BC I was in the top Rogue Rogue team in the entirety of wow with my ex bf.

Personal Info:

I love playing games and I'm an artistic fun loving person as well. I currently attend the Art Institute of Atlanta for 3d animation of the arts as a character and creature designer. I enjoy the company of others and perfer guilds/legions/ls's/corps that are more 'family' orientated :) and log on and converse for more than just business. I'm a mature player and enjoy all aspects of gaming ^^... or most of them hehe.

Thank you for your time I hope I get an oppurtunity to get to know you all better ^^

~Naunet

Your gaming pedigree kicks my gaming pedigree's ass. But it's good to hear you appreciate conversation and a family-style guild, as we've definitely got that, mixed with a nice dose of kicking ass.

3d animation eh? I think Proof, one of our members, already works in that field.

Look forward to seeing you in-game.