Just Orian

Budah

My name is Orian and i am a lvl 49 ranger. I noticed your recruitment for rangers was closed, though I at least wanted to make myself known. A little bit about me...hmm...I am 27, just graduated college with a degree in psychology and a focus in pre-medical studies. I live in Texas and the weather here is drag..ha.

As for the game, I am new to MMO's. Aion is my first, but i have been playing since the launch. I learn quickly and think I have learned how to be quite a dangerous ranger. I have a 360 skill in handcrafting and a 300 skill in weapons, both of which will hit expert. Other than that...I am just me.

I am interested in your legion based off two points. First, I have never meet anyone from your legion that I didn't like. Coupled with what i have read upon checking out this site. I like the respect you carry as well as your thought processes, since they are in line with mine. Second, heresay. You do have quite the reputation and many people i have met in game have spoken highly of you.

If you have any other questions of me, feel free to ask. I am not shy. Other than that, hope to see you in game when I am standing amidst a pile of elyos wrapped in their wings. (I love pvp..haha)

Edited by Orian

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting on the forums Orian, you sound like an awesome fit! Here's hoping the ranger slot opens up soon ^^

It's nice to hear our higher level guildies make a good impression on the community, if you ever do find yourself with a recruit tag on your name I'm sure you'll find your impression doubly solid :D