Hello! from Madwitch

Madwitch

Hi Everyone,

My name is Madwitch and i'm a gamoholic... ;).

I am unsure at the moment if you are still recruiting SM's (30) but i post this now anyways because i'm looking for a good community and i will run into some of you soon.

My first MMo was Galaxies. I had no clue what the game was about...and how to play it. Someone took time to explain, we made friends.. and i absolutly loved the game. Then Guild Wars, i didnts stay long because i felt the comunity was 80% kids and alot of them didnt fit with my sens of comunity. so bleh.

I stop playing Wow 3 months after i started, the game was based on grinding and greed.. and too much walking around. lol.

Then i heard some RL friends started playing so i join back, we started a guild <The Infidels> which i was GM for 4 years before i quit the game. we had about 35 active players at some point but we prefered to keep it closer to core to avoid drama. it was alot of energy to manage, interviewing all candidates and make everyone happy, i was very lucky the core were casual adults. ouf. good times though.

I tried Aion at launch. loved it, i got my girlfriend to create a toon for fun and she got addicted after killing the first 3 spriggs in starter zone, she wouldnt stop !!! We HAD to go out a get her a computer to play :-) We started <Black Wings> to accomodate with banking and remove pressure on her for joining a bigger legion (it is her first game. she does ok but still needs to learn). We both work and she decided to take some courses at university so this leads me to looking for a legion. Because i want to grow up the SM i'm playig while shes not.

This is my first ever application for a legion/guild. I always prefered close community. But, having been on alot of fort raids lately, i see how the people on Lumiel seems to be generaly mature, fun and active with raids or groups.

I Feel like i'm missing on some of the fun. And also, i need help/guidance to grow up. i have no intention in hogging high levels and bugging for help. i would like to be surounded by people willing to group, improve and raid. but also, i miss having friends i can trust and share what the game has to offer.

i read you'r people are in my age range, and most of you are married, (hopefully this could help Penicilina make some good acquintances in time.)

(Sorry this is long btw)

i saw alot of you around in raids, i keep a low profile so i doubt anyone could vouch for me.

Madwitch, SM, 30

alts are:

Dennshah, Temp, 36. playing with Penicilina, Cleric, 36.

I also started a series of other toon on other server to test before setting roots on Lumiel.

looking forward join you and share in on your fact#4.

Cheers!

Edited by Madwitch

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums, Madwitch :)

Gravey:

Surprising SoH Fact #4: We're nerds. Whether we're having a beer while PvP'ing, performing a comprehensive regression analysis to determine the causal factors of critical success while crafting, or quoting Yoda, we wear our nerd badges with pride every day.

Not sure is Ash ever got a chance to cut off Vaiyne's hand though.

He submitted. But his hands were so pretty that I decided not to cut them. :lol:

@Madwitch-

You've posted a terrific introduction and you sound like a great person to game with. Unfortunately, we do not have room for spiritmasters, templars or clerics at this time. I don't suppose you happen to have a chanter, gladiator or assassin hidden in your pocket? :O

You've posted a terrific introduction and you sound like a great person to game with. Unfortunately, we do not have room for spiritmasters, templars or clerics at this time. I don't suppose you happen to have a chanter, gladiator or assassin hidden in your pocket? :O

I haz a sad. :(