Hellified's Intro

Hellified

:lol: yeah Eskrima kicks @$$...

I took Jeet Kune Do for a few years, really want to get back in but just never find the time and money.

Trained under a 3rd generation Shihan, Mitch Maynard, who may still do stunt work for Chuck Norris on occasion. Mitch trained with Sifu Gary Dill who trained with James and Bruce Lee.

There was apparently some drama about Mitch not being allowed to license his own training videos with JKDA approval so he formed his own association, JKDF, and split from the Sokeship. They also left him a bit bitter with a lack of support when one of his children died a year or two ago so... yeah.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eskrima is crazy, it does wonders for hand eye coordination. Filipino knife fighters are the best too, IMO :thumbup:

And you're definitely right about being able to carry eskrima sticks around with no trouble, that's why I love taijutsu, every traditional weapon we train with has a modern variant that is allowed pretty much anywhere. My favourite is rope.