Hellified's Intro

Hellified

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the true and great mystery and spurs our guild:

http://www.southofheaven.net/

It was created after us. But we do not know by whom. Or for what purpose..

That was awesome!

All your base are belong to us!

uh doodoodoo ung beat-sound!

:iem_nguong_qua_may_:yct541::iem_nguong_qua_may_:yct541::iem_nguong_qua_may_

Hi, and welcome. I don't play Aion, so you'll only see me on the forums (BOOOO!), anyway, I wanted to ask what martial arts you like and if you actually study any? KTHX!

i know it was focused at the OP, but i trained in tang soo do for 13 years, muy thai for 6 years, jiu jitsu for 5 years and 4 years of general MMA training (of which i then did 5 cage fights, went 3-2 (1 loss by submission, one by injury) before i turned 19 and went to college to study exercise science)

you study anything?

i know it was focused at the OP, but i trained in tang soo do for 13 years, muy thai for 6 years, jiu jitsu for 5 years and 4 years of general MMA training (of which i then did 5 cage fights, went 3-2 (1 loss by submission, one by injury) before i turned 19 and went to college to study exercise science)

you study anything?

Nice, sounds like a good mix to me, except I am not a fan of tang soo do myself, Muay Thai, however, is one of my favourites. I have been studying and teaching bujinkan budo taijutsu AKA ninjutsu for 8 years now, well, I have only been teaching for 4.

Sounds like you started at a young age, which is awesome. I wish my parents would have let me get into it when I lived with them, but it's probably best I didn't, I was a little violent back then. :O

Yeah, i did tang soo do cause that's what was in my area and my parents enrolled me into it. I learned more from the 6 years of muay thai than 13 years of tsd ;)

but when people ask wtf tang soo do is i say "ITS WHAT CHUCK NORRIS DOES!"

cause it's true :p

But yeah, im only 5'8 so muay thai works perfectly into my style >.>

tbh i havent done much martial arts in the last year or so, cause i've been either at college or working as a personal trainer. or both :p

I've practiced Filipino martial Arts for 3 years. It started really as a business deal, He wanted to train me, and then we would open a dojo together but that fell through when he had his first child. So i'm not upset at all at him :). Kids>All But what I was taught was more than just the art, he created Filipino Arnis Combat, a hybrid style of mixed martial arts, mostly Filipino styled with a bit of Grappling, Kickboxing, and a splash of Ju Jitsu. In essence I'm an overqualified bouncer :p

My Stick is deadly lol, always wanted to say that. <----- for those that don't know an Eskrima stick is a basic weapon of filipino martial arts.

Edit: The thing i loved about FMA was the fact that I could carry my eskrima sticks in my car without no probs, kept 2, 1 on each side, inside below the door. The many times I got stopped, the cop would grab it, look at it, wave it around, look at me, and put it back without so much as a word, lol, Priceless...

Edited by Hellified