New member?

Guest Slobber

Guest Slobber

Hello everyone!

My name is Matt, "Slobber", and I am interested in joining the SoH legion On Aion. I am 33 yrs old live in Northern Michigan, married with 3 boys 12, 6 , and 4.

About Aion. I have been playing for 8 months, I have a lvl 50 sin and some mid 20-30 alts. I usually play form 9pm to 3am Est., daily unless wife agro :(

Been focusing on my abyss points and pvp lately, enjoy instances, but always willing to go to fort raids or defense above all else.

I really want to be in a legion that will do these things together, i.e. dredge/dp/adma rather than pug groups. I found much more success running with people you know, vs stranges. I have vent and not affraid to talk.

Very relaxed, and will rarely get upset... if I do I get quiet, not yell and call names.

Anyway, I hope to group with you all soon, and get in vent. I spoke with huntyre in game, and will be looking him up tonight to try to run something with SoH!

Thanks for your time,

Matt "Slobber"

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic