Fresh Meat!

Fera

Hey Fera :) Good to see you post an intro. I wouldn't be too worried about considering to stop playing Aion as something that we would hold against you since we're a multi-game community. We've got some members playing WoW as well as SC2 and EQ2. I also believe that we have members that aren't currently playing anything. Cleric is a class that we are in need of and I know I would like to see you amongst us ;)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for the warm welcome, lol.

Another stained glass artist?! sioux weet! lol An expensive hobby to be sure but hellafun!

My soul mate and I were born of the same sex and not a single bit of attraction to one other, so we've been "bffs" for more than 40 years now -- her name is Janet; we affectionately call each other "Butthead" xD.

I've spoken to Huntyre and told him I thought it /lame on my part to join the SoH community right now since I'll probably let my sub go come 11/23. I've logged onto Aion exactly twice this past week, each time for 10m, lol. I am, however, exceedingly interested in maintaining communication with you charming peeps!

I've got plans for GW2 and will likely have a guild/alliance of peeps in tow. At present, I've been a long-time member of UK alliance in GWs (and past ally leader as well) .... our gaming ideology is very like your own and I believe it would be a very good match (should GW2 provide an alliance option like they did in the first franchise). It may be that I won't wish to lead another guild in GW2; in fact, it's probably likely.

A friend of mine plays WoW and has almost convinced to me to try it again (I didn't care for it the first time, but that might have been due to the friendless factor, I dunno). Of late I have been logging onto Guild Wars, trying like hell to upgrade my Hall of Monuments (the part of GWs that will provide a legacy to GW2). A total of 50 points are available; I'm currently 47/50. My main toon, a necro named Fera Moan Dih (i screwed up "die" pfft) achieved "God Walking Among Mere Mortals" and all that's left now is for me to obtain a few more horrendously ugly weapons to apply for the remaining points, lol.

So... who of you are going to play what in GW2?? I'll mostly likely main a Sylvari necro, although I'm sure I'll wind up w/ the max # of toons and a 2nd account before too long, lol. I'm such a dork!

See you on the boards!

Currently the guild has active, healthy chapters in Aion and WoW. There is a great deal of interest in GW2 and Star Wars as possible "next game" candidates. Of the two (assuming it is an either-or choice, which it may not be), I would say the guild is overall tilted toward GW2, owing in part to my being an ardent arena.net fanboi. Like Huntyre I am leading a Chapter and therefore not inclined to make any definitive statement of what I will be doing when either of those titles releases. At this point it is exceedingly difficult to plan, since no release dates (or even crude timeframes) have been provided.

I will say one thing, though. I have found it advantageous, just from an overall guild perspective, to have a WoW chapter. So regardless of what my personal choices are in 2011, I am likely to make an effort to maintain an ongoing WoW presence for the guild moving forward.

Thankie for the "friend" upgrade :)

I suspect that GW2 may be released in April given that that is the 6th anniversary of the franchise; however, I could be wrong (first time for everything! lol xD).

As for Aion, pfft, figures.... I'm gearing up to take a nice break from it and behold, the Asmodians conquer the upper abyss and now Divine?!? I finally completed that silly "Sign on the Dotted Line" quest and ran the instance this morning. Interesting.... I'll leave it at that xD.