Prot Warr

Isti

Hi, I'm an ilvl 349 prot warr looking for a new raiding guild to join. My mdps gear is alright, but I prefer tanking and would like to tank most of the time.

Cata raiding experience:

2/6 BwD (have tanked Maloriak several times but never beat)

1/4 BoT

1/1 BH

I can make Tuesday and Thursday raids, but Wednesdays are iffy due to homework (college student). I really am just looking for raid progression since my current and previous guilds don't have a spots for me to raid consistently. I am not hardcore pvp but I do enjoy running bgs with friends. I am looking to have fun because that's what a game should be. :p

Thanks!

Isti

I enjoyed grouping with Isti last night and getting to know him a bit.

Unfortunately, I'm worried about the Tue/Thur. schedule requirement. We have a number of members who cannot make Tuesdays, and one member who cannot make Thursdays. So I think the teams will have either a Tue/Wed or Wed/Thur schedule.

I told Isti I would keep in touch if this situation changed, but for now, I think it is best if we try to find new members whose schedules are as flexible as possible.

• 2 weeks later...