Mage - Intro & Info

Inedit

Hi All,

Per Jynks' reply to my LF Raiding Guild post on the recruitment forums (http://us.battle.net...12511668?page=1) I'm popping on here to say 'Hello' and provide some detail about me.

Beyond my (boring) post, I can elaborate a bit more on my WoW history -- I started in Dec 2004, instead of studying for my Criminal Procedure final, I started a hunter on Kel'Thuzad and after getting to 60, quickly realized that hunters back in the day were glass cannons that people didn't really want in groups/raids -- so I made a troll mage and I've stuck with that char as my main since then (with a brief return to hunter raiding during Uld).

I've recently been on a string of PVE servers, however I miss my PVP server days, as I find there is typically a higher caliber of player on the PVP realms -- possibly because you have to fight to get anything done out in the open world.

As for raiding experience -- in WotLK I was 11/12 HM (sadly no HLK kill prior to Cata release); SSC, TK, BT, ZA bear runs. As for Vanilla, I never raided much, so I cannot speak to the joys/pains of 40 man raids.

Perhaps you're asking why I'm seeking a guild (and server xfer) -- well, the guild I was previously in was recently torn apart by drama and differing interests in raiding. I stepped down as officer and explained fully that I would be leaving the guild to pursue a different raiding environment. On that note, if you would like WoL parses, I had 100% attendance for all raids in my former guild and you can certainly enjoy viewing the RNG love a fire mage experiences! Just let me know if you need a link, I'll be happy to provide the detail. Or, if you're great at stalking, you already know where to find this info -- I believe I'm the only Inedit in WoW, so I'm an easy stalking target.

Jynks pointed out my HK count -- it's true, I like battlegrounds and have been known to get strong urges to kill other players. I'm happy to read that you all do BGs -- that is certainly something that I pushed for in my former guild, but the interest was sadly never fully there.

Additional info about me -- I'm old (30) and I am available during the raid times I listed (8-11 EST) -- I can stay later than 11 EST when necessary/about to down a boss, I'll just be a bit zombie-like at work the next day. If there is a time I cannot make a scheduled event, I will provide as much notice as possible -- I do not wish to waste anyone's time.

That's some basic info about me -- thanks to Jynks for reaching out -- I like everything I've read about you all. Please let me know if there are any additional questions or additional information I can provide.

Thanks again!

I'll just come to the point. I think you sound like a great fit and we're prepared to give you an invite just as soon as you come on down. 104%20Big%20Grin.png

I did review your logs, although the lack of guild name did require my stalker skillz. You are posting solid performance on all of the fights. I would like to chat briefly in Vent as a last step before your xfer.

If you haven't already, please add me on Real ID or let me know a time you'd like to meet in our Vent server. My Real ID is bobbank at gmail dot com.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to meeting you.