Noesis (re)Intro

Noesis

Hello everyone again! I am a former SoH member of the original Warhammer chapter. Met a lot of great people there and now I have the opportunity ( aka Ashin guilt tripping me lol) to come back to this wonderful group of individuals. I have been gone for quite a long time so if you don't remember me than that is perfectly fine. I hope to meet some new members of SoH and enjoy my time in game. IRL I am currently attending Purdue, jobless, and ready for summer to get here. Other than that nothing too exciting going on at the moment. Granlegacy has also joined the guild the same time as me. He is a long time friend of mine and is now my roommate in college. He's a pretty good kid :p . So yea, glad to be back.

Noesis

Welcome back Noesis! I'm very happy that you are rolling a toon with us.

As I mentioned, we have a new policy that if someone has fallen out of contact, they will go through an orientation period that functions like the trial period for a recruit. I anticipate no problems since you were always an angel. =)

Please read and sign our Code of Conduct when you have a moment.