Dízzy - Orc Fury Warrior Application

dízzy

Hey guys, my name is Daniel Park (21, Chicago) and I've played WoW on and off for the last 5 years, so I've been through it all, the pre-spec tune-ups where all classes had the same gear set for each and every spec... I've been looking to join a guild and raid with them on a semi-hardcore status. After lots of guild hunting, and wanting to stay on Stormreaver, I found you guys. Although I can't make it into your top 2 teams, due to my schedule, I am able to make it to the 3rd and 4th, which is all I'm really looking for at the moment. Seeing that you guys know how to progress and yet keep your composure and have fun, this seemed like the perfect guild fit for me. As for my tunes I've played a melee class since day 1... I began/raided with a rogue (later a gnome warrior, something about little guys waving around huge weapons...) in Vanilla through MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx40, PVP'd with a rogue in BC only to 1900 on Cho'Gall with Crimson Eclipse, then level'd a paladin to get a different feel but still have the option of being a melee DPS class. In Wrath I raided with my paladin as Holy/Prot and cleared 25 ICC / ToC / Ulduar, I also pvp'd and peaked at 2400, before real life issues kicked in. I ran spell cleave... that was fun (lhordaine - lock / shenly / ele). As Cata rolled around I raided on 3 different toons, starting with a holy paladin (did not enjoy healing to be honest, only did it because other people did not want to), then moved onto my DK (DPS Frost/Unholy), and then decided to level a warrior (took me 10 days, and ilvl 355 in under 2 weeks). Although I have changed my characters, my raiding consistency revolved around my schedule, and this guild seemed to provide so many options that fit my real life priorities. Other than that here's a little organized view of my WoW history.

Characters:

Dízzy - 85 Orc Warrior (ilvl 355, just pulled 18k on PUG nef attempts, and averages 18-20 in Heroics) - Fury / Prot (This is the character I want to raid with)

Dízy - 85 Blood Elf DK (ilvl 361 - pulls roughly 20-22k DPS) - Frost / Unholy

Sandrok - 85 Blood Elf Paladin (ilvl 365,13-15k HPS) - Holy / Prot

Previous Guilds:

Scientific Method and Dogmatic - plagued with real life issues and time constraints around my own scheduling. I raided into HM progression with both these guilds, downing 3/13 HM (current content) with different toons, and have experience on 5/13 HM.

PVE:

Hopefully looking to join one of your 10 man teams and get going on raiding with my warrior. I would only be raiding with my warrior and not the other 2, unless you guys prefer the DK, but the warrior is the most fun for me.

PVP:

I'm open for it, not my goal but I plan on getting weapons when Fire-lands comes out to get a head start on DPS :D I do PVP every once in awhile, but when I do it happens in chunks, 2 weeks here and there then a large break and another 2 weeks...

Goals:

I would like to raid with you guys in your 10 man teams on my fury warrior (preferably DPS, most natural to me through all these years of WoW), and aid in the progression of this guild into reaching its desired (premiere) location.

My current schedule (available raid times) is:

Monday: Before 7pm, After 9pm

Tuesday: Anytime

Wednesday: Before 10pm

Thursday: Before 7pm, After 10pm

Friday: Anytime

Saturday: Anytime

Sunday: Anytime

Sorry, couldn't think of a better way to put this out there, as you can see I have a few late night commitments that are subject to change on the day of by an 1/2 hour to an hour so it's a little flexible on my end.

Hi dizzy - I've been in SC2 most of the afternoon.

I wish that your schedule were a bit different. I'm not sure that we have room for melee dps in the Academy team, as that role tends to be the first to fill up. Possibly your healer? You are a bit overqualified for the team in terms of your backgrounds and experience, tho, so I'm not certain if it will be engaging enough.

Feel free to add my real id. Its bobbank at gmail dot com. We can talk further about it and, at a minimum, keep in touch. I'd like to find a place for you in the guild if we can figure something out.