Application and Greeting - Mashallis - 85 Retribution Paladin

Mashallis

Greetings officers and members of SoH. My name is Jose. In-game name is Mashallis. 85 Retribution/Holy paladin. I am currently in contact with Jynx in game and im here to give you my introduction.

I have been playing wow since its inception Nov of 2004. My first toon is a Hunter which i excell very well with that class. I participated in the opening of AQ, Scourge invasion, Naxx 40, MC, ONY and BWL. I continued to raid for the BC expansion via from IRAQ. I was deployed for 90% of the BC xpac. At that time I continued to raid up through 3/6 on sunwell, all pre-boss nerf and pre achievement. I switched roles and became a mage for the latter half of BC into WOTLK. I have completed most raids with both mage and hunter and then intorduced my paladin mid expansion. I have done most raids in a rush to catch up with the content at that time. Cataclysm brought my paladin into the healing aspect of the paladin class. as far as content is concerned I am 3/13 in HM with 10/12 in normal cata riads completed. I am also 5/7 in Firelands and now switched roles to become Retribution primary.

On a personal note, I am a 15yr -4 time combat veteran (IRAQ) of the U.S. Army currently on active duty for my remaining 5yrs until retirement. I love to play wow and have a great time. I am a great person to get along with and a very dependable person to rely on. I am apping as a Retribution paladin to have a great time with you all. I am currently on Area 52 and will be coming to your server in the coming days. I do RBG on my rogue which will also be coming to the server. (sorry, I suck at healing in RBG. Ranged and Melee is my nitch). My hunter is currently on the alliance side (started Horde) and I will make a decision as to whether to bring him back with the rest of the brothers. If you wanna talk with me online via RFID, please feel free to do so. I will never turn down new friends and i definitely dont bite.

Talk to you all soon.

SGT Jose Mercado - AkA Mashallis

RFID - jose.a.mercado@us.army.mil

I don't play in the WoW portion of SoH but I just wanted to say that I really took pleasure in reading your application. It was very well organized, it looked like you made an effort, and care about what you're doing in the game.

As to any troops that we have, thank you so much for what you do. I wish you best of luck in the game of WoW and I hope you stay safe overseas.