Hola!

Hoffadin

Thanks for the invite. Just transfered here from Fizzcrank (fail server). Tried to make things work there but there's only so much you can do. Mainly I wanted to get back into the skill of raiding I'm capable of.

Brief history. I used to play my warrior tank where I progressed as follows (like didn't skip content, had to grind from one tier to the next lol): Vanilla- ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, NAXX (through Sapphiron). Burning Crusades-KARA, GL, SSC, TK, MAG, MH, BT, SW (through twins). Wrath-NAXX10, NAXX25, SARTH3D 25, SARTH3D 10, took a break for a year 2nd day Uldar came out. Still completed it all just in ICC gear. Came back for ICC and got 11/12H 25 and right around this time switched to my pally. Started healing main character in Cata. Have tanked and healed everythign since. CATA-TOT4W, BWD, BOT (2/13H), Firelands- (tanked main but have healed) 4/7, have attempted 5/7.

As far as me, 29, I swear (hope it's not some G rated guild lol), and I love apple pie. I catch on very quick. Might make a mistake but I just don't continue to make them. Have done a lot of raid leading and guild leading in the past, it'll be nice not to have that going on now lol. It's nice being back on a real server. Well can't wait to try and keep up in raiding. Thanks again for the invite.

My virgin ears 203%20wilt.png

I doubt that even your ears are virgin..

At any rate, welcome to the guild Hoff. Thanks for transferring on short notice, and I look forward to raiding with you this week. Please review and sign off on our code of conduct, which is located in the guild policy forum. Your access should be all set now.