WoW - Calandei 85 Holy Paladin

Calandei

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey again Cal,

Question for you regarding your spec, why the point in blessed Life? Blessed Life

I recently leveled out my pally and usually (i.e. always tank with him) but toy with the idea of finding a class I can heal successfully in. Putting points into Blessed Life is not something I would have considered and curious to get your input on it.

Edited by Hip

Hey again Cal,

Question for you regarding your spec, why the point in blessed Life? Blessed Life

I recently leveled out my pally and usually (i.e. always tank with him) but toy with the idea of finding a class I can heal successfully in. Putting points into Blessed Life is not something I would have considered and curious to get your input on it.

Hey, basically after you get the core healing talents which is something like 31/3/3 you end up with 4 or so optional points. The reason I like to throw a point into blessed life was to gain a free holy power for free hps. Obviously it doesn't work for all fights but there are a number of fights were you can generate hp based on damage taken. I've switched that spec up quite a few times in t11 content and really found that 1 talent gave me a surprising amount of free holy power.

The only other place I'd consider putting that point would be enlightened judgements or improved judgement but I've never had range or hit issues on my judgement. Also I've seen to gain more benefit from the holy power than the extra little heal from 1 point enlightened judgements.