introduction-cuddlmuffin

cuddles

Hi, I'm another friend from JJ and Cal's previous server looking for a home for my alt on Stormreaver. I'm currently raiding 3-4 nights a week on my main on Kel'Thuzad so I probably won't be leveling all that fast. Later on, like close to or after the expansion I might consider transferring my main over, or I could transfer one of my Horde-side 85 alts to hang out anytime. In the meantime, I just want to hang out and bother Cal and JJ. I've been playing since just before BC came out and I have raid experience as tank, heals, and dps on multiple classes. I have hardmode raid experience as dps and heals, though I've mostly taken it easy this expansion. Aside from raiding, I've leveled lots of alts, farmed a fair amount of mounts, pets, and achievements, and somehow convinced people to occasionally pvp with me. Outside of wow I play a few games on ps3 and sometimes go outside. I'm a 22 year old living in the Philadelphia area, a part-time student, part-time Gamestop employee, and full-time pharmacy tech. I probably won't have much time to log on your server until the weekend, but if you have any questions for me before then, just reply here or ask Beijo/Rebentomar to get a hold of me. I'd be happy to log my alt or hop on vent for a quick chat when I can. Thanks

Hello!

Have you made a character on Stormreaver yet and, if so, could you link it? Also, could we see your main(s)?

I don't want to jump the gun, but Cal & JJ's team actually does have openings right now. If you feel loyalty to your current time that is fine; also you may not want to commit to an HM raiding team with performance and attendance standards right now. But I'll put it on the table if it is something you would like to talk about.

Otherwise you are welcome to apply on a server alt as a social member. If you do, make sure you are socially active with the guild and you will be promoted to member. That includes keeping up with our busy message boards, since that is the only way most people will be able to interact with you for a while.

Cheers.

My warrior on Stormreaver is something like level 6, so I don't think it'll be on armory but the name is the topic title, Cuddlmuffin.

My main is here- http://us.battle.net...Geistt/advanced and my raiding alts are here http://us.battle.net...actall/advanced and former main here http://us.battle.net...alynne/advanced (I'll log out in pve gear soon)

I am pretty content in my current guild, but it's a very young guild so I'm not sure how it'll last up until & after the expansion. If it does fall through I'd consider transferring my main, provided there's still a spot. If SoH is a good fit socially for me I also have some Horde 85 alts left on our old server that I'd probably transfer here even if I'm still raiding on my Alliance characters, since it'd only be $25. In the meantime I'd just like to level and get to know everyone. Hope that all makes sense.

edit: if you're gonna check achieves for that hardmode experience I was talking about, it was mainly wrath stuff on my pally, but you can see more consistent although less shiny achieves from bc & wrath on my priest. My druid has been my main for all of Cata, so you can see I really haven't done many heroics up until recently-- finally found a moderately successful guild that needed a feral dps & had raid times I could make.

Edited by cuddles