Stavie 85 Orc Warrior

Stavie

I'd say you should bust your ass the rest of this week and get your gear up to at least 380+ ilvl thru dungeons/LFR. Should be able to get a terribad (i recently did it with my warrior) in about 4 days or so, at least to the 380 mark.

This, as a start - even if you only wanted to app for Mists and just play your warrior throughout the rest of Cata, would show commitment to the priest at this point in time.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ass busting sounds like a good idea, also because you'll want to make sure you still enjoy playing the spriest. And because it's the end of the expansion, so why not randomly bust ass on an alt?

In the meantime we could continue to set aside a slot for your warrior every week. But I do feel you have demonstrated that you would be a reliable teammate - thoughout your time with us you've learned quickly, been reliable and low maintenance, and your performance on your arms warrior is good. As I mentioned it game it feels right having you on the team, so I'd like to see if we can make it work.

What up Stavie,

From my persepective you seem like a solid raider. I don't recall you dying to anything avoidable or running exploding parasites into the the ranged group or anything weird.

Anyway

I'd be happy to run LFR with you and roll on tokens for you if you'd like I've got a shadow priest i dont do much with and be happy to share.

Give me a shout when/if you xfer your priest over

I'd say you should bust your ass the rest of this week and get your gear up to at least 380+ ilvl thru dungeons/LFR. Should be able to get a terribad (i recently did it with my warrior) in about 4 days or so, at least to the 380 mark.

If you need help let me know. I would be more than happy to help run you through some dungeons or in LFR and roll on gear for you :]

Thank you for all of the positive feedback and the willingness to help out, definitely the qualities I look for when seeking a new home.

I will be transferring the priest over shortly and advise when complete. I welcome the challenge, hope things will work out and possibly call SoH home.

Stavie aka Healalot aka unknown name when it transfers over

PS - Thanks for leaving a slot for my warrior in your DS raid until it retires into the sunset when MoP comes out

Stavie transferred over his fledling shadow priest and made the name pretty easy on us:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Stavee/advanced

We're discussing the best way to handle things logistically. We are normally strict about no-alts for recruits. However in this case he is raiding with us on his warrior while spending most of his remaining playtime on his spriest at our request. So we may make an exception, especially since the names offer no room for confusion. :lol: