Stavie 85 Orc Warrior

Stavie

Hahaa yes I did yesterday...figured I would change the name up a little to cause no confusion for everyone. :p

Trying to gear it to a somewhat terribad level as Luc mentioned and participate in an LFR very soon. I will be online sporadically over the next few days (long weekend in Canada :thumbup:) but will be hard at work again on Monday.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we organize an LFR either weekend/monday to get this priest rolling?

I have no issue with this, Stavie has proven he's capable of the basics or raiding (awareness, following directions, not being a douce) he kind of feels a bit like a member already to me. I'm considerably more supportive of him dropping in than Rollingdeep and friend.

Personally I'd rather see sooner than later if sPriesting is going to work out for MoP so both Stavie and SoH can either buckle it down, or continue to search.

So, you're Canadian as well? What's your opinion of Jack Morris.

I will get to the minimum 372ilvl (min for LFR if I recall) on Monday and get the party started.

Yes he did win several world series but I think it was more to do with the run support he had especially in Toronto. Not great ERA compared to others that have won championships. He didnt even pitch in the playoffs in his 4th title as a Blue Jay. Personally I think he's overrated ...sorry. ;)