wassssaaaaa~

Jacien

"I'm JACIEN bitches!" - Jacien

hey there everyone! firstly, i apologize for the cuss word up above.. (this was a famous quote from a previous game i played in the world of warcraft.) i played in a raiding guild with equinocs, bludthorn, and necrotaur in altar of storms as a pro dps hunter and as a pro heals paladin. coming over to guild wars 2, i felt it would be nice and awesome to join my old friends and start rocking the game together! i would be very humbled to join your guild and rock the game together as well. thank you and happy hunting!

p.s. i will get my friend equinocs to join us also~

haha. Total bonehead, but nicest guy you'll ever meet in a game. Jacien is super friendly and skilled (except when his friends are yelling at him...like me). He is awesome about always willing to help anyone, anytime. He was an officer, and then guild leader for our WoW raiding guild. Don't let his slightly "off" intro mislead you...he's not totally retarded. Just mostly.

Bludthorn = Blud, and Necrotaur = thud(me).

=) hey everyone! i was away for a few days and didn't get to respond to everyone's comments.

first, i really love the atmosphere in this guild and i'm real happy to be a part of your community.

bludd & thud are two friends that i've met back in wow.. and its been real hard to separate from them ever since. <3

a little about myself..

not born.. but i grew up in nyc and currently i'm employed as a technical supervisor for a small green energy company.

during my free time, love watching anime and tv shows.. (recommendation: "Sword Art Online" subbed by Horriblesubs)

shooting some hoops keep me from gaining too much weight..

chips and salsa with gatorade every night help me gain too much weight..

back to lovely grinding.. adios~