GW2 Application: Yasashiku

Yasashiku

So, today I was minding my own business smashing pumpkins when I got a picture message of a giant Badonkadonk. It was followed by numerous texts and naughty-ness until I was told I would have to apply here. Then, upon coming to this site, I found absolutely no recruitment forum nor application stuff other than here. It also told me to sign this code of conduct thingy yet I don't have permission to do so since I'm not a member. Yet to be a member you have to sign that code of conduct. Weird isn't it? So I'ma make an application up and see what happens. Enjoy.

Profession: Baker

Server: Still waiting for one to wait on me. (GET IT!?)

Other Useful Information: If you invite me there might be drama since all the "older" women always try to give me candy that just so happens to be on a bed. It's odd, I know.

For those that don't know me, I'm quite an odd person, but I will totally trip and outrun you if the zombie apocalypse comes. Other than that, I was promised cookies or something for at least visiting the site.

P.S. - I'm curious, was South of Heaven in Aion? And if so, and it was an elyos guild, is that warrior girl that turned me into a ribbit in abyss still around? Kiting around an artifact while laughing and crying so hard I couldn't see was a great time.

I would do our customary wave "o/" but I'm afraid my hand might get dirty...

but seriously, thanks for the application. We were indeed in Aion, but as an Asmodian legion. We're currently only accepting applications for those players who LOVE to WvW, would that include you?

Hey Yasa... nice to see you.

Based on your intro, as much fun as I had playing with you in Aion, we probably aren't the right type of guild for you. We're a drama-free zone, so in an effort to maintain a sense of decorum, we'd rather not get all the "older" women in a tizzy.

Yasa, this is the oddest Introduction I've come acrosss, and it has the most curious responses from SoH Members that I've seen to date.

Let's the back the bus up a bit, shall we?

I can guess who told you to apply here, which explains a couple of things ^^....

First off, our App/Intro process is left very vague for a reason; we take them seriously and use them as a means of getting to know prospective players early on. The Code of Conduct can and should be read, but signing it isn't an option until your forum rank is changed from Stranger to Guest (or Recruit). Membership comes at a higher price I'm afraid: not only must you sign the CoC, we also make you jump through hoops wearing high heals and make you dance for the Chapter Lead (me) :p

Actually, there is a 30-day trial that requires a high degree of activity in the form of in-game play time, forum use, and gchat and mumble use -- the point of which is to have you go from stranger to friend. We are, above all else, a gaming community of friends.

In all honesty, if you're the same person I'm thinking of (necro in Rift) then you would be a good fit for SoH, but I think folks are completely missing your humor. I remember you as being a somber, more serious individual who played very well. Your jokes were very subtle and often oblique ^^

If, in fact, you're interested in applying here, please contact me in-game so we can have a chat on mumble: Fera Moan.

I look forward to hearing from you. I'm lonely for a good dance ^^

P.S. I'm the oldest woman here and I promise, you'll be the one giving ME candy, mwahahaha

Interesting.

Very.

Hey Yasa, what have you been up to between Aion and now?

I got dragged into Rift by miss Badonk-adonk for about a year I think. I confused many people with my dps and strategies in there as well.

Yasa!! 101%20Smilie.png.

Mahlia!!

I remember a Yasashiku on Israphael... but I don't remember getting into a tizzy 101%20Smilie.png

I'm hurt. 108%20Frown.png

Hey Yasa... nice to see you.

Based on your intro, as much fun as I had playing with you in Aion, we probably aren't the right type of guild for you. We're a drama-free zone, so in an effort to maintain a sense of decorum, we'd rather not get all the "older" women in a tizzy.

You and I just weren't meant to be.

Well, I'm intrigued and I am sure it will be very interesting seeing you in-game.

Welcome aboard.

I am rather mysterious and intriguing, but why does it have to be a board? Are you woodist? Or maybe you're trying to get me aboard a pirate ship! I want to be a pirate!

I would do our customary wave "o/" but I'm afraid my hand might get dirty...

but seriously, thanks for the application. We were indeed in Aion, but as an Asmodian legion. We're currently only accepting applications for those players who LOVE to WvW, would that include you?

You'll never know until you touch me. You might get dirty, sticky, squeeky, or maybe even licked. I do enjoy WvW, though I am not on your server, sadly. I can melt groups like no other.