World Of Warcraft - Holy Paladin Application

rendaelyne

Hey Ashin, so sorry about the go back and fourth on this one...but I spoke to my boss over the weekend. He is ok with me changing my schedule around (of course I didn't tell him it was for warcraft, just for ease of traffic to get to work in the morning). I would def like to set up an interview again with you if you haven't replaced me.

Edited by rendaelyne

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have transferred 2 toons to Stormreaver, Rendaelyne (holy/ret paladin) and Donashne (resto/feral guardian) druid.

These moves should be complete by tonight when I get home.

Look forward to meeting you guys, I'll be watching yours vids and strategies tonight as well since I have quite a learning curve ahead of me, but one I do them once or twice, I should get in the groove quick. By Tuesday before raid, I will have the Valor to buy my 489 chest as well and have all the mats to gem/chant it.

thanks

Sounds great Rend (Recruit accepted).

Just to let you know, we don't normally invite alts during the trial period. But after that you are welcome to have as many as you like in the guild.

When you have a moment, please review and sign our code of conduct, located in the guid policy forum. The points system and mumble information that we use during raiding is in the chapter policy forum under wow.

Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.