Application Nezastus: Prot Paladin

nezastus

Although I can be available at that time, I'd planned to be out and about due to needing to find a new apartment. I'm perfectly content to have you two chat without me, or we could schedule for the weekend, or I could change my plans and do my driving around on Saturday instead of Friday.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we discussed in chat room, why don't we go ahead and have you and Hip get acquainted. Since I ran into some delays today, I will not be around. But you and I can connect some time over the weekend if we see eachother online.

Thanks for being flexible.

Hi Nez,

That's quite alright. After further discussion with my team, we've decided we're not entirely comfortable with a traveling tank. I have no doubt that you do everything you can to handle it and communicate with your team. But there can still be matters outside anyone's control (delays at the airport, lousy hotel internet, etc.). It would perhaps be a manageable risk for a DPS, but not for one of the two tanks.

Thanks for all the time you have put into your app - perhaps we'll be able to connect again in the future. :)