Application Nezastus: Prot Paladin

nezastus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi Nez,

Thanks for checking in. We have discussed a long term project of migrating our tanking platform to dk + prot paladin. However, we're very happy with our current players, so this is the kind of thing we are more likely to handle via internal xfer. I leave the wowprogress recruitment status on low, because if there is an exceptional applicant that comes forward, that might prompt us to move sooner. But it isn't something I am actively recruiting right now.

Hope you guys are enjoying ToT.

• 1 month later...

Ashin- I took about a month off and I'm looking to get back into raiding. I would be interested in trying out on my boomkin. I know that my gear lags behind, but I would be very willing to come in when needed on when you are just working farm content until I can get myself geared to the correct level. I have followed you guys and like the group and maturity. My druids name is nezaster, on hyjal. Let me know what you think.

I am no longer traveling.. My company went bankrupt 2 weeks ago.. so I am home based now. As for my raiding experience with my druid that is minimal, 1/12 normal mode. really I'm looking for a good home and if I could tank for you I would love to. But with the current make up you have and what you would like to do I understand that would not be a good fit. Of my characters that I enjoy playing if I had to pick one other then my paladin, my druid would be my next choice. I enjoy boomkin as well as both feral classes. My experience as a tank is 3/13h and as an elemental shaman 1/13h. I know that I am way behind your current raid level, but I am willing to do what ever you need (except heal).

That may be too big a gap for us, and certainly I am not able to take in new trials while we are working on lei shen.

If you are confident in your gameplay, please provide some logs of your moonkin for us to see. If you seem solid but undergeared, we can consider bringing you in on a trial after lei shen is dead.

Thank you.