Kraylessa - Resto Shaman/Holy Pally

Kraylessa

I sort of like that you've set up your own google doc like that! We love google docs.

In anticipation for possibly joining an HM guild, I'd invite you to start looking into some of these fights and thinking now about what changes you might make to your glyphs and overall setup.

I will set you up with Guest access so you can browse our strategy threads, which are here:

http://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/forum/111-strategies/

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sort of like that you've set up your own google doc like that! We love google docs.

In anticipation for possibly joining an HM guild, I'd invite you to start looking into some of these fights and thinking now about what changes you might make to your glyphs and overall setup.

I will set you up with Guest access so you can browse our strategy threads, which are here:

http://www.sohguild....111-strategies/

I have a lot of downtime at work when I can read/research/troll about WoW, and I love spreadsheets, so I make gear spreadsheets for all of my toons. I've been doing it for a VERY long time. I remember I even had lists of all the Fire Resistance gear for all of the armor types back when such things were important for Molten Core!

I will definitely do some reading up/video watching on heroic mode fights now that there is even the remotest possibility that I may be doing them in the near future.

Speaking of trolling forums from work, I'm about to head out for the day. Going to a hockey game then I have my raid, so I probably won't be checking in to answer any more questions for a while. Will try to at least check in during my raid break and will definitely stop by tomorrow with my Druid's logs from tonight and a screenshot of my UI.