Applying as social member to wow chapter

Andreevich

Hello, my name is Lucas. I'm 16, due to be 17 in May. My main charecter's name is "Barsoom" he is a Blood Elf Mage. My brother is Cryus and is the one who told me about wow, and I really liked it. I'm in the 9th grade, and I was born in Russia and was adopted in 2000. In WoW i mostly prefer ranged, I don't really like melee. My brother told me about the age limit thing and 18 + content doesn't bother me. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask, Thank You.

Hi there Lucas,

Has Cryus also talked to you about our membership requirements? We would be looking for to be social with the guild in game and also maintain a reasonable presence on our message board here. Do you like message boards? :p

I would be willing to make an exception to our age requirement in this case, since the two of you are family. But sometimes it is hard for more casual players to make themselves known in the guild when they are not on the raid team. What do you think about that?

Hello Ashin, Cryus told me about the membership requirements and I understand them. I am very social, I like to get to know people, and i could maintain the reasonable presence on the message board, and yes I like message boards. I know that I can't be on the raid team, and I am able to get to know people a different way.