GW2 Guild Application - Alerr

Alerr

Sup,

My name is John, and i would like to apply got SoH

The guild was brought up to me by a friend of my mine named SoulAssaassin and it really caught my interest soooo why not haha.

In Game Name(s): Alerr(Account), Valgar Hjalmvaldr(Norn Guardian), Arilerr(Sylvari Mesmer), Alerr Bloodviper(Human Thief), Alerr(Charr thief)

Location/Typical online time: Central time, typically on at random times ranging from 10A.M. till about 2 A.M.

Playstyle: Normally i'm a hardcore PvPer but as of right now i'm mainly focusing on PvE to finish my gear and such.

Past Gaming Experience: I have played a few MMOs in my time but only 1 really stands out and that is Star Wars Galaxies(7ish years)

Current In-Game Objectives: Mainly at the moment it's just finished leveling my Mesmer and getting my guardian the rest of his gear.

More About Me: I am 19 years old. Normally i spend most of my time at home gaming with my girlfriend Emma don't really do much else haha.

Ok.. so now that we've got you invited, here's some light new Recruit reading. 101%20Smilie.png

I'll change your forum status to Recruit so you can have greater access to the boards. Make sure to take the time to read the following threads:

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Once you've had a chance to look everything over, feel free to /w one of the people on your friends list or any of the Game Reps in GW2 Chapter: Huntyre, Caiffena, Tyrlis, Malthas and Feramoan.