Guild Wars 2 Application

Dire

I'm pretty bad at doing applications that do not have a pre-written application in which you would like to know specific things. Anyway I just moved over from the server Dragonbrand, and I am seeking an active guild to join. I was told to check out this site from one of your members (don't recall members name, think it started with an O). when I asked in map chat in WvW for guilds looking for members. So since I don't really know what you're looking for I shall post random things about myself.

IGN: Ryleigh Valmora

Class/race: Human/Ele, and am also working on a Char/Guardian

If it means anything, I spent about 80% of my time in WvW, other 20% I am running dungeons or doing world exploration/map events.

Hi Dire -- glad you found us! It was Occura (aka Wickedvice).

Just a bit more about you would be wonderful, ie, do you work or go to school? do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore player? favorite book? do you like moonlit walks? lol -- kidding about the last 2. But we do expect our Recruits to move from "stranger" to "friend" -- which is why SoH is so successful. There are no strangers here :)

I look forward to speaking w/ you further :)

Hi Dire and welcome to the forums. (from a fellow MN).

We are currently looking for another 5-6 WvW focused players to join us.

I'm going to set you up with Friend status so you can take a look around and get to meet folks. Otherwise, feel free to add Huntyre, Fera Moan, Caiffena, Malthas and/or Tyrlis to your friends list. We're all game officers (except Fera.. who is the Chapter Lead).

Currently I am not in school, graduated back in 2010, tried the college thing for a year and wasn't feeling it, so until I find what I want to do with my life college is on hold. I would say that I am pretty casual when I play, I don't think I could be hardcore if I tried. My favorite book is actually a "Manga", and that manga would be the Scott Pilgrim books, they are simply amazing. As far as moonlit walks, who doesn't like them? I often find my self on the beach in lions arch pounding laps around it because I can't get enough of it!

Hey Dire, welcome. I also really enjoyed the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels, even though I only was able to get through three of them before I had to give the books back.

I'm the PvP officer and I lead most of our PvP events. There's a ton of information in the forums about our WvW activity and some of the maneuvers we try. Looking forward to seeing you in WvW!

I, too, ditched college early on. When I finally entered, I was committed, stayed for 10 years and got 2 MAs, lol.

I'll change your forum status to Recruit so you can have greater access to the boards. Make sure to take the time to read the following threads:

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Once you've had a chance to look everything over, feel free to /w one of the Game Reps in the GW2 Chapter: Huntyre, Caiffena, Tyrlis, Malthas or Feramoan.