Application - Norgaros

Norgaros

My main character is a level 80 Ranger and I have recently transferred from Devona's Rest with Dragus. I have been playing MMOs since Ultima Online, and most recently spent most of 8 years in World of Warcraft. Currently my interest is in WvW as I have grown tired of the hardcore raiding and constant dungeon crawling that I experienced in World of Warcraft.

I look forward to grouping with you more in WvW.

Hi Norgaros -- welcome to the boards!

I hadn't realized you came from Devona's. That's one of the servers we researched soon after the first exodus from NSP where we were. We'd found the community there (at that time) to be cooperative and responsive. I can only assume that was short-lived and with server volatility while xfers were still free, I'm not surprised.

I sincerely enjoyed having you with us last night in WvW. Dragus is a wonderful addition to our group and I'd love to add you as well. First, howeve, could you offer just a bit more information about yourself? Hobbies, general field of work, family, pets? Anything that will shed some light on you as an individual :)

For now I'll alter your forum status to Friend so you can take a look around. I'll check this thread later -- looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Norg.. thanks for joining us along for the jp and dWvW today.

I'm going to change your forum status to Recruit so you can have greater access to the boards. Make sure to take the time to read the following threads:

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Once you've had a chance to look everything over, feel free to /w one of the people on your friends list or any of the Game Reps in GW2 Chapter: Huntyre, Caiffena, Tyrlis, Malthas and Feramoan.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you in game.

Fera,

Well I'm 36 years old, married, and have two boys. These days I just play computers games in my spare time. I have played many MMOs over the years including Ultima Online, Shadowbane, Earth and Beyond, Eve Online, World of Warcraft, Everquest, and Rift just to name a few. I have also spent and extensive part of my life playing online FPS games starting with the Team Fortress Mod for Quake 1. The majority of this time I spent playing the Weapons Factory mods for Quake 2 and Quake 3. I currently work in a University Hospital, doing a variety of work. Currently I have been described as a Data Analyst, but most of my work revolves around the maintenance of the patient scheduling system for our department.

Edited by Norgaros