Application-muerte jefe/death boss

Death boss

hey guys names james im new to GW2 but been playing mmos sence EQ1.

i have a 76 lifted chevy on 36" tires. love to go mudding :)

enjoy camping fishing and working on my truck

im vary out going. well shoot i think thats about it. umm i do have skype, vent, teamspeak,

oh ya im a smartass i state the obviious and make stupid comments sometimes. well hope to see u guys in game ttyl

IM playing a necro right now and im lvl 14. i look for like minded people the way they play does not really matter to me. i just like to enjoy players that like to group and help others when needed.

"NO HANDOUTS" u work for what u get. any info i can get to better my self would be cool. as for my main char idk yet still kinda just messing with things.

i enjoy growing with a guild.

if there is any other info ur looking for just ask i dont mind answering questions

Hi DB, welcome to the boards!

If you don't mind, I'd love to know a bit more about what you're looking for in a guild. SoH has both old and new members; the "old" date back 10 years and some of the "new" are playing in our GW2 Chapter. We consider ourselves PvX w/ a focus on WvW and run organized runs mostly over the weekend. There's a smattering of organized dungeoning and s/tPvP as well. And of course many players enjoy their mainstream PvE as well.

I realize you may not have tried it yet, but do you like WvW (and/or PvP) in general? How much time do you spend gaming during the week? Would you be opposed to downloading Mumble and using that to group with us?

Also, could you tell me the name of your necro so I could add you to my list? ^^

I'll go ahead and grant you Friend access here on boards so you can take a look around. Talk soon!

i love pvp use to play aion and Rift as well as warhammer online all good games but failed... sadly. so yes i like pvp :) as for WvW looks fun but really have not got much of a chance to play around with a organized group.

im not opposed to downloading mumble. my char name is muerte jefe.

would like to have the guild i join be pretty well organized and ready to do stuff when times are set. i work 9 hours a day most day i also work on sat. most of the time. from 4 am to 11am. so i play after i get off. if im not hanging out with my family. i mean i get my hours in but there kinda sporadic... probly around 3 hours a day give or take i also will be on sunday if my buds dont have plans for going up wheeling. :)

i think i kinda cleared everything if not just let me know.

Welcome to the forums DB. Looks like Fera has things well in hand and thanks for telling us a bit more about yourself. Many people in this chapter played WAR - as for myself, I came on-board during Aion, played a little bit of Rift and am now here.

As for professions.. play whatever you'd like.

Everything sounds good -- thank you for filling in the holes.

I'm going to change your forum status, this time to Recruit. Make sure to take the time to read the following threads:

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Once you've had a chance to look everything over, feel free to /w one of us for a guild invite: Feramoan, Huntyre, Caiffena, Tyrlis, Malthas.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you in game.

Hey man, welcome. I'm the PvP officer for the GW2 chapter. We do organized WvW runs Thursday - Sunday, but if you'd like some time with me to learn the basics let me know and we can make it happen. I'm not going to try and pronounce 'Muerte Jefe', nor will I call you 'Death Boss'. I think I'll shorten your name to DB. :) :) Easier to remember and less embarrassing to try and pronounce, hahaha.