Araenith Holy Paladin Xfer

Araenith

Well after reading over this with only a very limited knowledge of the pally healing class it sounds like you have a good grasp of what is going on with the mechanics! You mentioned that you're leaving your current guild because some of the people aren't striving to be their best and it is holding the team back, my question for you is what are some areas that you think you need to improve in? There was a lot of text to wade through here so if this question had been answered in one form or another earlier I apologize.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again,

I'm happy with the thought you put into your responses and would like to interview this afternoon if possible. I'm not sure Feja's schedule but we can at least do a personality check if he's not available.

I'm going to be online *roughly* between 2pm and 7pm EST after I run some errands this morning - if you haven't already, please add ashin#1840 so we can chat.

Looking forward to it!

I will be online today between those times today Ashin, so we should be able to set up an interview.

What are some areas that you think you need to improve in?

I definitely think that I could work on maximizing my cooldown usage. Abragale said I do a good job of getting multiple uses out of my cds, but I really think I could do better with them. I think part of this comes down to planning and general preparation. I think I could also work on my creative use of abilities to get the most out of them and to maximize their efficiency against mechanics.

Posting to welcome Rae into the guild!

He will begin his trial period next Tuesday, 3/26 as holy paladin.

Rae, I will set up your access shortly as recruit. First please head to the guild policy forum, review our code of conduct, and post to indicate your agreement.

Next you'll want to get familiar with the WoW forum. There's a subforum called Chapter Policy which will outline the house rules. In particular you'll find our looting system (and the addon you need to install) there. The other subforum you want to get to know is Raiding. You'll find our weekly itinerary there, as well as numerous strategy discussion threads to bring you up to speed. Lastly I'd encourage you to explore the site and chat room and start getting to know the place.

Look forward to raiding with you in eight days. :)