Swazyee - 528 ilvl Assasination Rogue - xfer

Swayzee

Hello There SoA,

My name is Carlos, Nicholas Gentile, I would like to take this time to introduce myself. I live with my wife and 10 month old son, I pay my own rent, I wear socks that match and I love my mom. I am a confident, attractive & comedic person.

Food: I love food. Period.

Movies: Gladiator, Fight Club, Braveheart, and Anchorman.

Six Things I Would Never do Without:

• Laughter/ comedy
  • Exercise
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Food
  • WoW
  • That’s none of your business icon_wink.gif

On a typical Friday night I am: Trying to figure out the major and minor products when 1-bromo-2-propene reacts with potassium tert-butoxide. Either that or partying like a rock star.

The most private thing I am willing to admit: I wear a special cologne. It’s called Sex Panther by Odeon. It’s illegal in nine countries…and it’s made with bits of real panther, so you know it’s good.

All jokes aside, I'm looking for a guild I can call home. I have been with my current guild for over a year. We were on Azuremist prior to Chogall and our guild was called Requiem. The whole guild xfered to Chogall for better raiders to recruit no we are Lusting on Trash. I was in Exodus for 3 days but that was only to buy a mount and I came right back to my guild after my purchase was complete, it was ok'ed with my officers prior.

http://www.wowtrack....cters?c=Swazyee

I'm currently looking for a new guild as mine has been lacking progression due to raiders attendence, being recruited by other guilds, and just some players who arent giving the maximum effort.

I was introduced to wow during BC and never stopped playing since. I started raiding in Wrath, I completed all raid content in wrath and Cata, and currenty T14 12/16 H Mop raids and 3/13H ToT. Now for the good stuff, Ashin a Warlock, posted on my thread

Armory

http://us.battle.net...wazyee/advanced

Logs

http://www.worldoflo...e=14038#Swazyee

http://www.worldoflo...&e=1324#Swazyee

http://www.worldoflo...&e=2339#Swazyee

Rankings

http://www.wow-heroe...o'gall/swazyee/

Epeen

http://www.raidbots....o'gall/swazyee/

Misc

UI

This is an old ui, but I am currently at work and this is all i have on my laptop.

http://imageshack.us...scrnshot1n.jpg/

I left the obivous stuff out like rotation, gemming, reforgeing. I prefer to be asked that way i can provide you with the answer that way you get an overall feel of me. I prefer interaction/communication.

Let me know if there is anything else i can provide. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my app. Have a great day.

Edited by Swayzee

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Swayzee,

Thanks for posting the app, and let's get a few things out of the way. First, we're SoH not SoA. I think you copy-pasta'd that app because our wink emote looks like this. ;)

Additionally, shaking a youtube girl's ass in my face does absolutely nothing for me.

So, you haven't made me feel very special and I think that's the first thing we need to address with your app.

I'm excited that you seem to have some personality and a nice epeen. I'm going to ask our resident rogue, Raer, to review your logs in more detail and make sure things are good. For now I will just ask some general questions. How much of your raid experience has been as rogue? How do you feel about the current state of ass v. combat? What do you think are the strengths of rogue v. other melee dps, and what are some of the weaknesses? Can you provide me with specific examples of ways in which you used your class' unique utility to aid your current team during heroic progression?

Can you please calm down on H Tortos?

Talk to me about the role that meters and ranks play in your wow life.

What do you do (in wow) when you're not raiding?

How old are you?

Do you own fun socks, and if so will you post a pic?

I saw you didnt have templete so I copied the format of another app I posted earlier. Yes I misspelled the guild name my apologies. Just so you know I have applied to 5 diff guilds today. I wanted to be honest and inform you. I also like yours the best.

I stated the youtube video was MIsc...lol But how does that do nothing for you, that is an AMAZING talent! The best thing is the YO GABA GABA doll on the couch...lol

I personally dont understand on how to make you feel.........special? Do you want some flowers? I dont know.

Thank you for your comments on my epeen bot and logs. I do my best with what I have. My raid experience has always been on my rogue. I was combat all througout Wrath, but then changed to assassination. As I understand it Combat will do better then Ass in BIS H gear. But not by much, just sightly. There are many fights (single target) that favor assassination, so why would anyone switch besides maybe just to try it out.

I personally can play any of my specs, I loved it when I had to go sub for Heroic Spine, that was a fucking awesome fight!

I feel the confidence I have in myself prevents me from seeing weeknesses. Therefore I must say I dont have any. :)

Rogues bring the most awesome, the most amazing, the most epic raid CD ever........ SMOKE BOMB! and thats pretty much it. You bring a rogue for the little extra DPS that they bring. You mainly bring rogues to deversify your team. Afterall what fun would it be to have 25 druids that can provide all the roles required for a raid. Granted it would be tough but it is possible. But bringing a rogue just makes it so loot roles are more diversified. Also they come in handy if you need a evasion tank. I know from experience that those 12 seconds are long enough to Brez your main tank and get him fully buffed up again.

I will not clam down on tortos! If your raid lead says "HEY SWAZYE GO HELP THE KITER AND SLOW THOSE BATS" I will slow those bitches, with pleasure.

Wow metters helps me understand my damage output, Where I can be more efficient, porper times to use CDs, maintain uptimes, etc. When I rank I get warm feeling inside of accomplishment and then I have a new goal to beat and get better from there.

I have been getting into pvp lately but I mostly farm mounts and gold usually.

I am 28 yrs old.

Hear are my works socks!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/worksocks.jpg/

Epic I know.

Flowers would be a nice start. And those socks are outrageous!

You really feel smoke bomb is the only useful / unique tool that rogue brings to the raid?

What happens when your raid leader asks you to handle a special mechanic that lowers your dps instead of skyrocketing it - do you still do that with pleasure?

Telling me you have zero weaknesses, you better hope Raer cannot find anything wrong with your logs. That is a bit cocky.

Assuming he likes your logs, are you available Sat. afternoon for a mumble interview?

Flowers would be a nice start. And those socks are outrageous!

You really feel smoke bomb is the only useful / unique tool that rogue brings to the raid?

What happens when your raid leader asks you to handle a special mechanic that lowers your dps instead of skyrocketing it - do you still do that with pleasure?

Telling me you have zero weaknesses, you better hope Raer cannot find anything wrong with your logs. That is a bit cocky.

Assuming he likes your logs, are you available Sat. afternoon for a mumble interview?

My socks are not outragoes, the're epic. Plus it was laundry day.

It terms of raid utilities. Abilities to get out of tough spots with vanish, interrupts, CC, Damage mitigation/reduction CDs, Tricks, and pure damage. Sub 35% we shine. Maybe I missunderstood your question the first time.

I do what ever my raid leader ask of me, for example, if you look at me epeen bot for Consorts, you will noticed Im a extremely low percentile because I was given the pleasure of using the celestials which ofcourse lowered my damage significantly.

I beleive my answer was not cocky, I said the confidence I have in myself prevents my from seeing my own weakness. I beleive this was the most Humble way to respond to your question. But I am not all opposed to constructive criticism, If there is anything you feel I can do better, please inform me so I can do better. Having others look at what your doing can provide you with great information to better your skill/class.

Sat afternoon, I may be available but I will double check and get back to you.

I really enjoyed reading your application and I personally really enjoy the spunk you have. I especially enjoyed your comment on calming down on Tortos. In my opinion, you are someone I could go out with and have a great time with, but then my girlfriend would say "why the fuck did you do that?"

I said the confidence I have in myself prevents my from seeing my own weakness.

This statement really confuses me to be honest. I am having a hard time understanding how someone who seeks to be the best (i.e. a heroic raider) can not understand his own weaknesses. How are you able to improve yourself if you can't identify some of your own weaknesses? Do you require someone else to tell you what is going wrong?

I also find that to be kind of a cocky response even if you are not intending it to be.

Hi Swayzee, I'm Raer and I play a Rogue in South of Heaven 25man raids.

Looking over your logs, and I have to say I'm impressed on some occasions. Others I'm scratching my head in utter confusion.

The fights you linked are very strong. Starting with Jin'rokh: Everything seems good, but your second potion timing seems a bit off to me. In the second pool, with no cooldowns. If you had waited until the 3rd pool (with Vendetta/SB) I'm sure you would have gotten better mileage.

Tortos: AoE'ing the kited bats is fun. Big numbers but only helpful in slowing. I also notice you let Slice and Dice fall off several times, what happened there? Using Crimson Tempest on the bats...what's your logic behind this if you're only slowing? Using Envenom in it's place would have netted you a refresh on SnD and more poison procs so you could apply your slow more effectively.

Magaera: I'm not looking at the normal mode kill, but the several wipes on Heroic. You did a minor amount of damage to the Wyrms. What are your thoughts behind pumping more damage into the heads and ignoring the Wyrms to lessen the number of spawns you have to deal with (even if it dropped your personal DPS)?

Moving on to farm and other fights you didn't link: I notice on H Horridon on 7/5 you had trouble with Slice and Dice again. Also using Crimson Tempest. To be completely honest, I don't even have that spell bound as anything other than Subtlety.

One last thing: What are your thoughts on the RPPM trinkets/meta system and our stat weights?

Looking forward to your thoughts on the issues I've brought up.

Cheers, Raer

You lost me at Anchorman

Mork...shame on you.