GW2 - Introduction for COOKIE!

Cookie

Hello, I am Zach, AKA Cookie on guildwars. I currently live in Flint, Michigan, but will be moving to Montgomery Alabama within this month or next. I am currently studying Criminology/Forensic Technology, and I am a guildwars 2 addict. I am a very easygoing and fun loving guy, and I look forward to getting to know everyone in SoH!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cookie! Welcome to the boards :)   Now for the fun part.... the hazing xD

Since Huntyre has loaded you down with homework question, I only have one! You're moving down to my neck of the woods (sort of) -- I live in New Orleans. I'm curious: why the move down south? Were you from this region originally, or is it work/school related? I guess that's 2 questions, lol.

I'd like to get you set up here with Recruit access so you can start looking around (especially the threads linked below). We use forums A LOT so make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from me (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game!!!

I have played many other games. Terraria, War Thunder, Star-Made, Resident Evil series, Left 4 Dead series, Path of Exile, DayZ, Aion, WoW, Counter Strike: Source, ARMA 2. I'd say besides Guildwars my favorite game at the moment is star-made.

I have Hillbilly Cookie, a level 62 Guardian, Ele Cookeh, a level 54 Elementalist, Dont Trust Cookie, a level 80 Thief, Bonwor Cookieblade, level 80 warrior, and Coooooookie, level 80 Mesmer. My favorite would have to be my guardian or warrior.

For fun, if I'm not playing games, I enjoy bon fires, fourwheeling/dirt bikes, mudding, going on walks, or just sitting in a lawn chair with my buddies outside relaxing and talking.

I heard about you through Jacked Jackal, who is mine broheim.

I'd say Blue is my favorite color. :p

Also, thanks Sarynth and it was nice to meet you too Huntyre, and yes it was fun Lindels!

And Fera, I am originally from Arkansas. My family moved to Flint for family complications, and we are trying to get back down south. We will definitely be moving sometime soon. :p

Edited by Cookie