GW2-Intro-Nokomis ^_^

Nokomis

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, DFC; there's a game I haven't seen mentioned in a long time! It's always fun to meet people who played these games I kind of thought only a couple hundred people ever knew of. The first DF was one of the very first online games I ever played. Rolled a demon, naturally.

I'm jealous that you're (1) making games and (2) done with school. I'm back in school myself after 10 years and the bitter pill of core/non-major requirements is as bitter as ever. Mercifully, I just have four pages to write before this godforsaken semester is over, and I may not move from my computer chair for the duration of winter break.

Oh, and welcome. =)

I contract for various company's writing net code and graphical design both I have a masters in. Due to contract agreements with these company's I wont be specific however I am sure

you have played games I have worked on before in some capacity if you are a gamer :). Darlantan its nice to see another DFC or DF player those where the days right!

I miss that game so much, Its sad because me and a few other old DFC gamers have been trying for years to get the rights to it but its so jumbled and messed up

its half impossible but we are always trying. I had a healing beal elf a tapper a good side rogue and monk do you remember kaid? :D....or those blasted zombies that

would drag you around the town. congratulations on going back to school keep at it, this field is amazing and always coming up with new and interesting ideas

you also meet a lot of really cool people and make good connections.

Thank you to all who have made me feel welcome you guys are great :D

To be completely honest I don't remember too much about DFC, lol; it feels like a past life! I spent more time playing MageStorm, actually (I think both it and DFC were part of the Gamestorm service...?) Funny you mention people trying to get DFC back up and running; I found a guy who basically re-made Magestorm and started hosting it this year--he goes by Sorien. It's of course not the same experience it used to be; but it was squee-inducing fun to play again, even if only a relative few were there to play against.