GW2 Intro Trenttos

Trenttos

Hi there! I'm sensing that you like guardians.

We are a multi-game guild with a long history, so we like to know more about our recruits than just their characters and levels. What are your favorite activities in GW2? Where are you from? How do you earn your living? What's your favorite thing to do aside from GW2? Then try to tell me something that will cause me to raise my right eyebrow and say something like 'Interesting!' or 'Huh.'  :)

This!! Let us get to know you a bit!

Like.... which would you rather, to be tickled by a snake wriggling all over your naked body or butterfly kisses from a snapper turtle? xD

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and Fera i would have to go with butterfly kisses from a snapper turtle

Good choice I think ^^

It was nice having you with us in WvW last night -- I hope you had fun :)

I see that your game time is limited to weekends. Do you normally play during NA prime or during Ocnx? It only matters insofar as I'm trying to help guide you for optimum playtime enjoyment and I never want to set someone up for failure :)

During the 30-day recruit phase I have 1 primary directive: you must move from stranger to friend. It's certainly do-able over 4 consecutive weekends as long as the player actively engages the guild, ie, says hello, uses /g chat, hangs out in mumble or TS3 and visits with people, joins in on group activities, uses forums, etc. The key to a successful vote is that we've gotten to know each other and there has to be mutual engagement for that to happen ^^

Ok, so on to the nitty-gritty. We use forums A LOT so dive in and make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from me (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Look forward to seeing you in game!

ps -- guild activities are listed in the MotD in game. If you have any questions, please ask a Game Officer (me, Huntyre, Dililah, Jackal or Tyrlis).

It's ok with me, Trenttos. What's important is that the guild at large gets to know you. At the end of 30 days, we hold a vote and Veteran and Senior Members vote yes, no or abstain. It's the "abstain" that worries me in that if the voters don't know you or haven't grouped with you enough to get a sense of who you are as a person, they will abstain. 

What I can do is extend the recruit period before the vote by an additional week or so. Hopefully that will give you enough time to make a positive impression and give our members a chance to party with you for WvW, dungeons, Fractals -- whatever :D